slug.com slug.com

3 4

Sounds like Cuomo has something nasty to hide...

Andrew Cuomo says he won't support an independent investigation into New York's Covid nursing home disaster-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can't we just use one of those large canes and yank his punk-bitch ass off stage already!? Goddamn I promise he's going to burn in that special level of hell for letting all of those senior citizens die alone in shitty assisted living facilities. NOT TO MENTION how New York has essentially become a mixture of John Carpenter and Robocop. To any and all NY residents I beg you, gtfo now while you still can before the radical dumbass Left completely screws to pooch for you guys!

Cuomo should be sent to prison for murder

That would be his path out of public office.

well of course he's not going to support calling for an investigation! LOL really...made me laugh.

That would be like asking Epstein to hang himself...which he didn't so they had to help him. LOL

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121134
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.