slug.com slug.com

4 4

US politics.

The left loses it over Trump using precedent they cheered under Obama, and it's glorious-
[redstate.com]

Over the weekend, President Trump announced a series of executive orders which seek to provide coronavirus relief to Americans. This came after Congress continued to not do its job, with Democrats wanting all kinds of left-wing goodies, including bailing out badly run blue states and cities. Pelosi rejected an extension of unemployment benefits almost half a dozen times.

Trump’s postponement of the payroll tax was especially triggering. Of course, Nancy Pelosi loved that idea back in 2011.

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't understand how the delay of collecting FICA and Medicare taxes help an employer or an employee.

The dems are trying to push the lie that Trump wants to get rid of Social security and Welfare as an attempt to brainwash the old and feeble, as well AAs and illegals who live in the US into supporting them. Since I'm working on a government job that is an essential service to the public, I'm watching this too and like to see where this leads up to. Hoping to see if the Dems fuck it up and I know they will eventually, like what that old hag did with the first stimulus bill after her "three week spring break" ended.

Hypocrisy is as natural as breathing to these people (Left and Right).

I'm watching that payroll tax deferment to make sure the company I work for doesn't implement it in any way that will leave the still owed tax unpayable among my coworkers. It isn't a waving of taxes, but a delay of the due date.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121000
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.