slug.com slug.com

5 2

Do you trust the Trump Administration?

re: Mail-in ballots

The Post Office is controlled by the Executive Branch of the Federal Government - you know, the part controlled by Trump.

Are you sure you want to hand your ballot to someone you don't know with the PROMISE it will get delivered to the right place and the right person?

Really?

tracycoyle 8 Aug 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He did appoint the post master general who changed the way things were done at the post office, I believe the workers rebelled a little and stopped delivering as much, was told it's like Christmas time everyday at the post office. My carrier said the ballets take priority NOW. But hopefully they get to where they belong without incendent. I imagined a few trucks missing or at some point find them in a waste dump.

This should confuse every body. Good job, and the beat goes on.

I would much rather a person who will accept ballots from anyone as many times as they want, that refuses to have any check on if the voter is even from the country , or who they claim to be, I prefer as many votes can be cast as many times in as many names as anyone wants to cast, and none of it be allowed to be verified so that we can stuff the box for trump then bust him for accepting the win on a fake election

Oh boy!

any failure on the part of the "voting by mail" nonsense is NOT attributable in the least to Trump nor the Trump administration.

No one should expect government workers several layers down from the executive they work for to do anything other than what they themselves want.

That's not just isolated to the post office, But executives got to where they are by busting their backsides to keep the company afloat . Just so our little flakes from heaven can walk in on the first day and demand special treatment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120265
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.