slug.com slug.com

2 1

Adjusting ones own post.

It would be good if you could make it that way, that if the person who has written something, can press back on what they've written for it to open back up, so a wrong spelling can be fixed by the writer. We don't always see a mistake until we've posted it, just a thought, if facebook can have it that way, I was hoping you would to. I wish you well.

WisdomWarrior9 6 Aug 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you made the post... look for the box in your post with the three horizontal lines... it is next to the thumbs up box... click it and select “edit”.

I love you, thank you so much, I had no idea. In fact IDW keep telling me there are Alerts of replies to my comments, I'm yet to find one, I have no idea where to look, I have asked IDW, but have had no answer, any ideas, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 when you log in to the site you should see the Bell icon in the top of your page - there will be little red circle with a numeral inside of it...if its a "5" for example that means you have 5 alerts on something you posted or commented.
If the little bell isn't visible then you probably need to zoom out on the page so you can see the headers and the things in the margins. Hope this helps.

you can do that - go to your own profile page - you'll see a list if your posts/comments. If you see something you want to change you click on it. When it comes up use the "edit" feature...make your edits and then click the button I think says "submit"

I love you to, thank you so much for the info, I've been here since January like a dummy, have asked IDW, but got no answer. I've had Alerts of replies, but never found them, thanks again. I wish you well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118143
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.