slug.com slug.com

6 2

Why don’t blacks help blacks

All those rich black athletes - but they are too stingy to fund a school..

FrozenSoul 7 July 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do rich white athletes donate?

I know of many rich blacks who donate heavily and have charities named after them.

It may be that on average whites give more than blacks and blacks receive more than whites... I don’t know...

However some blacks most definitely donate to charity.

Blacks have more testosterone than whites. They have a shorter scenario of things(me now).

This can not be an honest questions about people who are originally African, but individuals like the rest of us in this Country. With their support for many Churches, and the many charities set up by Black businessmen and Athletes, I wonder why this question is raised at all? They also make up only 12 to 15% of the population, but are not a monolith.

Man, it’s refreshing to know it’s not just me. Now if I could get my Nordic Brothers to learn our true spirituality (Non-Abrahamic)!!!!

Their cultural background is exploiting each others tribe. Stealing, murdering. They live fast and hard. Charity is a western thing....but you know how bad we are, rebuilding Europe after WWII and all that. They call it "civilization"....

You said it, too stingy to help out their own.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117306
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.