slug.com slug.com

3 2

Has anyone here heard of a story out of Ventura California? Apparently a 7 story apartment building was literally locked down in the same way Chinese authorities acted in Wuhan when the virus got loose. No occupants of the building were allowed to exit - they de-activated residents key fobs...scary stuff folks.
Is this true? I think it is. Tell us what you know about it and your thoughts

iThink 9 July 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just 2 comments; Ventura County is located in California, so no surprise it happened there and secondly, implementation of AB276, removing exemptions for vaccines, including religious and claimed medical ones. The bill was proposed and written by Dr. "Pan", both a senator and pediatrician and signed into law by California's own, Governer Newsome September 2019.....would also hazard a guess that once the corona "vaccine", manufactured by Mederna gets approved, Californians will also get to be to be the Guinea pigs in that social experiment too, coincidentally of course.

It's genuine, but apparently the quarantine has been lifted-
[amp.vcstar.com]

First I'm hearing of that, will look into it. Dang... sounds like a scene straight out of the movie Quarantine, rather disturbing. Is this what we're coming to, the authorities putting people under mandatory house arrest? Thanks for heads up on that, even though now I'm probably going to have a hard time falling asleep after hearing such a story.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117063
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.