slug.com slug.com

2 0

Where’s Jordan Peterson?

He was such an Icon! Then he just went into the shadows. I liked his self responsibility message. But I’m here to tell you, he had nothing to say about our Ancestors roots and he stuck to that same old fake Abrahamic shit

FrozenSoul 7 July 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

he's caught Covid19

You miss his entire point.

Can u sum his entire point up for me? Is it not based on conventional religion

@SocialDarwin I am not going to go over his whole discussion that took him 12 years to write in Maps of Meaning. In a word, he attributes Western Civilzation success to the morality and Jungian archetypal psychology of the Bible. He would say that if we destroyed the 'Abrahamic shit' as you call it, that something else would replace it, it is a human need to connect meaning. The constant assault on all Western and Christian values erodes that value and leaves us with mindless existentialism. His debates with Sam Harris in Vancouver, both on youtube, part 1 and 2 are a good way to see him defend his position. Sam Harris states that as soon as we admit to faith, we open the doors to apostacy and other abuses of religion.

@Ayahuasca
There’s no proof that had the West been Pagan the progress have been even faster. It’s all opinion.

Biblical track record:

1. The Nazis were Catholic!!
  2. Slavery was justified using the Bible
  3. Native American Indians were treated as animals because they were Pagan
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116802
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.