slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK My Real Stance on Abortion - YouTube

I never thought of abortion in this way. I always thought that it was just murder and it is murder but this is also true. Do we want these women to reproduce and their offspring to perpetuate the same type of person? This is an eye opening way to look at this very difficult choice. I still think that abortion is wrong and that men and women need to make the choice far, far before the possibility of pregnancy occurs. There are many ways to prevent a pregnancy and it is laziness or stupidity that prevents the use of these readily available means to keep an ovum from meeting a sperm and igniting a new life.

turnerjolene48 7 July 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I consider premeditated abortion for the sake of "convenience" to be the moral equivalent of murder. Are there situations in which an abortion is justified? I don't know... maybe. I have never been in a position of needing to ponder such questions, and I hope I never will be.

I agree with Jasmyne that it is probably best for society that people who are so approving of abortion do not raise children, but if conception occurs, that life deserves the opportunity to thrive. I believe a good upbringing by loving adoptive parents will teach the child to value human life and not murder their own children... or anyone else for that matter. I believe society should work to make adoption as much of an option as possible so that unborn babies can be allowed to live and come into the world and be received into a loving family.

Do you consider miscarriage murder?
If the choice was the life of the mother or the unborn child, what decision would you make and would that make you a murderer?

When we lose our instincts we become weak, because instincts are the structure that holds us together. We need to make a conscious return to instinct. Of course, if we don't have a responsibility to life, what do we have a responsibility to? There are certain caveats for abortion, but liberals are so mindless that they will insist we have responsibilities when they don't even believe in the responsibility to life. Are you saying that a certain type of people shouldn't exist? That's an incredibly dangerous road to go down. Abortion can't be murder because we wouldn't punish a woman for having an abortion with a life sentence.

Anyway, I hope you'll offer your opinion on my post on Recurrent Reincarnation beneath this post. Peace.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116330
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.