slug.com slug.com

2 0

LINK Why Some People Hate Cops (An Ex-Con Explains) - YouTube

Very thorough video explaining why the Justice System needs a complete overhaul.

Greyhaim 5 July 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

HOW ABOUT THEY ARE CLOSET CRIMINALS???????? I think our problem is a increasingly lawless society and that is more dangerous than corrupt CO's for most of us. Unfortunately it seems it has to somewhat be like it is. Watch COPS type shows. Every Perp yells he is not guilty. There is been a institutional crime culture for 25 years. I think this you even mentioned you were part of the Gangster Rap Culture circa 2000, when it was fresh and very cool. This crime scenario of a glamorized crime culture in music, entertainment and pop culture was a total game changer. Also look at the old movies. The behavior you talk about by police and CO's was SOP Standard Operating Procedure and accepted and we had a totally more law abiding society. I don't mean abuse, but the system was a lot tougher. Cops carried nightsticks and were not afraid to use them and often needed to. The left started this whole total crime scenario by making drugs "cool" in the 60's. IT has been a downhill snowball and many have suffered for many reasons.

I have to say that I didn’t watch the 50 minutes of this video and I apologise but from personal experience those who live outside the law cannot see how it applies to them and those who live within it can accept the consequences of it. This seriously affects the effectiveness of bail apps and mitigating sentencing

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116124
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.