slug.com slug.com

2 4

You really have to laugh at the SJW's because their priority changes hourly. I would hate to spend all my time finding something to be offended by. Or someone who stated an opinion that didn't fit the P/C agenda of the day. That has to be tiring. I think the same thing applies to the people who elect morons like the mayor's of Chicago, Baltimore, New York, Seattle, L.A., nothing good gets done yet you re-elect the fool's for more of the same. The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Either the population of these blighted cities are too stupid to realize they were had or too lazy to vote the losers out of office. Just like the saying "you get what you pay for" You get what you voted for as well.

Butofcoursre 4 July 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SJW Protestors: Pull the troops out of Afghanistan, our soldiers are dying for nothing, they Afghanistans can take care of themselves.
Next day
Trump: I am pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.
SJW Protestors: Leave the troops in Afghanistan, our troops are dying to protect democracy and keep the Afghanistan people free, they need our help they cannot survive without the US military support.

If it was not for the fact this is true, it would be hilarious

I mean, you make it sound like these politicians never lie. more times than I care to recall, a politician gets up and swears to uphold the constitution and pro freedom this and that, then after the election its full tilt corruption.
solution ?
I wouldnt pretend for a second there aren't swathes of Aoc types and Bernie sanders types, so yes to an extent the crazies have their reps. but what do us folks do when all we want is a rep that keeps the constitution to the letter, keeps costs down, keeps the government small, and keeps out of our way ?
why is that so hard ?

In the 60's the left started the mantra FREE....

All politics are local. The reason politicians promise the moon then don't deliver is the system is rigged. It's not that they don't want to keep their promises, a majority of the time they CAN'T. It's the unelected beauracrats "the swamp dwellers" who can and do slow roll legislation they don't like.

That would apply to the FIRST time someone is elected - their lies, and they are legion, are available for anyone willing to look at the record and their pre-election claims. But most people prefer the devil they know to the devil they don't, which just keeps getting devils elected.

@tracycoyle agreed, ive suggested multiple times that a campaign promise needs to be a legal binding contract between the pundant and constituent. if you can prove you voted for someone and prove they promised a thing, you can take that fucker to court

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:115895
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.