slug.com slug.com

4 2

Why does the media keep saying that protests are "peaceful" when protester break things and hurt people?

I'm tired of the media saying that the American protests are "peaceful" when they smash windows, pull down statues, destroy courthouses, Police stations and other acts of violence and aggression.
It seems the only news that tells the truth is Fox news in America and Sky news in Australia.
Why can't the news be neutral like they are meant to be and stop lying to us?

AlpacaLunch 6 July 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Add OAN to the list of truthful organizations too

who ya gonna believe - them or your lyn' eyes...lol

This forum is so confusing... am i replying to this comment or just posting on a topic? There is not reply button for this comment.... confusing.

I’m replying to you via the ‘Reply’ found in your comment. There is no such ‘Reply’ in the original post. You simply respond in the box and hit ‘SUBMIT COMMENT’, which you obviously figured out. I had a little difficulty as well when I started replying to others.

These days it seems medias exist only for entertainment purposes, if you dare call it entertainment that is...

@AlpacaLunch if you have satellite link up you can probably find Fox...but it ain't all you imagine it to be. Fox barely toes the conservative line IMHO. Tucker is worthy of attention. Hannity is a Trump butt boy - repetitive as hell and has a very annoying voice and while I agree with much of his content if "it isn't good and it's about Trump" Hannity will not talk about it. Laura Ingram is more or less a Hannity in a dress - but at least her speaking voice doesn't grate your nerves like Hannity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:115604
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.