slug.com slug.com

4 3

LINK RACIST MUCH? The Smithsonian Says ‘Rational Thinking’ and ‘Self-Reliance’ Are ‘White’ Traits - YouTube

The Dems want minorities to be stupid and they really think they are. POC are not stupid but they do need to understand that the progressive leftists think they are too stupid to see that they are on a vote plantation and in a weird way are still slaves to the very same kind of people who held their ancestors in bodily bondage.

turnerjolene48 7 July 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This would be quite bad, if the infographic in question actually existed

@turnerjolene48 So it does exist, but is nothing like how it is portrayed in the video above, and so may as well not exist in the first place

Guess I’m a racist, then.. and I’m not even “pure” haha. Also, since sleep is now racist, too, and I’m not tired all the time.. yup, racist.

Lefties race as a business deal. It gives them fame and fortune. The more they use it in their rhetoric the more exposure they they get. in essence they use ppl to gain notariety. I am African born and would resent profusely if someone uses my skin to gain something by it. How do you feel if I say to you oh you poor white ppl come here let me help you don't go to work, I pay for you to say you love me all the time and you can't live without me. You wake up someday and say. I'm being used for my whiteness. Right? I am not stupid?

i grew up and never saw a black person. i finished school and had twenty or more jobs and never saw a black person. i moved from one town to another and took my work file with me and gave it to a black youth at the employment office. it disappeared for three months. everyone was looking. where was it ....in his desk drawer. hope he got fired.

SO what made the country and world great is bag....hahahahahaahah

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113996
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.