slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Dissident Thoughts: More Media Misconduct

Even by the already low standards expected of the media, Christopher Ingraham's hitpiece on legal gun owners in the Washington Post takes journalistic "standards" to a new low.

People buying guns legally is not leading to increased gun violence, increased gun violence and general lawlessness is encouraging people to legally buy guns.

Ingraham asserts that the people buying guns are White racists and they are buying guns because of their racism which leads to more violence, despite most of the gun violence in America coming from blacks.

The media can't be trusted to report on topics they do know a little bit about but on issues on which they are completely ignorant, like firearms, they are worse than useless.

ArthurSido 5 July 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I have mixed feelings about the ability to own guns (I am from the UK), I 100% agree with you about the News Media.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113983
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.