slug.com slug.com

1 0

There is really no doubt what is ahead for us, the free, the thinking, the non-sheeple. Shunning, fining, banishment, even incarceration. Of coure you can always cave as most have and more will. Choose today whether you shall be slave or free!

lawrenceblair 8 July 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Imagine just TWO groups of people. The larger group got the vaccine and according to their theory, they are now protected from Covid-19.
The 2nd small group says 'No', so they, assuming their immune system isn't working, MAY contact Covid-19.

So tell me who they put at risk?

Show me the Covid virus and I will answer your question.

@lawrenceblair hypothetically, assuming, their premise is flawed. Saying those in Africa NOT getting the virus puts others at risk is flawed. I explain above.
They may just be exosomes, self produced, maybe. But Ecuador never had such a rash of deaths, Italy. They SAY they've ANALYZED the genome of it.
Something happened in Wuhan and the CCP did two things, remember?
3 things, really.

1. NOTHING for weeks, and it was Chinese New Year, millions of visitors to China?

2. Closed THEIR borders to outsiders eg. to Wuhan

3. But sent those millions infected back out to infect the world.

It's quite established that something went on in Wuhan, no bats.
It's established but not talked about that Obama, and Trudeau sent millions to Wuhan virology lab.

How does anyone know any vaccine will work even if ALL ingredients in the cocktail don't harm you or program you.

Much IS invisible now, all of nanotechnology.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113976
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.