slug.com slug.com

5 0

Q And The Cabal

Is Q real? Is the Cabal real? Let me know your thoughts.

ThorWasRight2020 3 July 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, Q is real, used in Question, Quantity, Quality and more. Yes, Cabal is real, groups discreetly manipulating actions to control a political situation. When reading from QAnon, I found information already public, except their opinions. Cabal could possibly be plural in the U.S. Government. Those are my opinions, so if you know different please let me know.

I pay no attention to "conspiracy theories" that don't have banksters at the center. Bankers run the world and anybody who doesn't see it is watching the wrong hand.

I fully personally believe that Qanon is not real. But I'm not so sure about the cabal. You see, the thing is there is no real smoking gun evidence at least to the best of my knowledge but there a lot of strange stuff. For example of what I mean, there is a claim that Tom Hanks is a pedophile. We know he has been to Epstein Island, but we don't have a video of him committing horrible crimes to children. We know Epstein had an island, but what is the actual proof of pedophilia? We know some powerful politicians and other faous celebs have been out there, but what is the smoking gun evidence

In the case of Epstein's death, there is some really strange stuff about it, but what other smoking gun evidence is there to show that he actually was murdered? There is none.

We know adrenochrome is a real drug, its scientific name is 3-hydroxy-1-methyl-5, indoline-dione, and is made by oxidation of epinephrine (adrenaline), but we don't really know if there is a huge cabal of Satanic pedovores in Hollywood using it to get high.

But these things about the huge Satanic pedovore cabal in Hollywood and elsewhere in the world, could in and of tiself may not be real, it may be a huge hoax in some way. But who is perpetrating it and why may never be known.

But I might be wrong. Do your own research, make your own conclusions. Speaking for myseldf only, the only thing that will settle the matter for me is something smoking gun. Until then I must conclude they are not real.

One last thing to consider, President Trump is a Freemason so he may be part of the Cabal. only time will tell.

You don't consider the "children" that are now coming forward about Epstein and Co re honest or reliable witnesses?

@Lightman What smoking gun evidence do you have of children being harmed in a huge trafficking ring? And I can't consider the children if there is no smoking gun evidence. If there is no evidence of a crime, there is no crime and there is no evidence. Get mad and scream at me all you want for it.

@Iamjustme I repeat my question... don't you believe the children that are claiming to have been abused?
BTW you need to calm down... no one is screaming at you.

@Iamjustme AND>>>
On July 6, 2019, Epstein was arrested in New York on multiple charges, including sex trafficking, and placed at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan. He pleaded not guilty. He had faced similar charges in Florida in 2008, but escaped federal charges in a plea deal. Under its provisions he pleaded guilty to two state felony charges, paid restitution to three dozen victims the FBI identified, and registered as a sex offender in both Florida and New York. On July 18, 2019, Epstein was denied bail after offering $600,000 to be able to wear an ankle tracker at his New York City townhouse. He was viewed as a potential flight risk due to his 20 international flights in the prior 18 months.
Let me emphasise this...

He pleaded guilty to two state felony charges, paid restitution to three dozen victims the FBI identified, and registered as a sex offender in both Florida and New York.

He has already been found guilty, he has already made out of court settlements to DOZENS of victims.

@Lightman Yes, he was guilty of real crimes. But it remains to be seen if the politicians and celebs were the ones he was trafficking with.

@Iamjustme ahhhhhh... well investigations re on going with Maxwell aren't they. 2 suss celebs would be Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew... both have form.

@Lightman Yes there is records that they have been to his island. But I don't see is proof to show what they actually did on the island.

@Iamjustme oh dear.... do you deny their reputations? You seem to be deliberately missing my point... Bill and Monika.
PA is known as Randy Andy. (Have you not seen the "incriminating" photo?)

@Lightman I don't go by reputations. I go by content of character. Reputations are often a lie. I am not deliberately missing your point I have a difference of opinion and way of thinking than you.

@Lightman One more thing. there is a claim that Ghislaine Maxwell has tapes of politicians committing horrible crimes against children. That would constitution the hard evidence I want to see released.

@Iamjustme Oh for goodness sake.... you are so obstinate and predictable... neither do I... try looking at what I actually say.
Content of character.... Randy andy and randy bill their characters are well known.
Now you are just in denial.

@Lightman All I am saying is I want more tangible proof than accusations and emotional reactions. Just because something hurts your feelings doesn't mean someone committed horrible crimes. If you believe in due process of law, and you don't, it is the evidence and motivation that matters, not emotions. Anything else is crap. And it's wrong for you to demand that I ahve the same opinion as you. You are the one who is out of line here. Not me.

@Iamjustme Epstein was found guilty based on EVIDENCE no doubt others will be too.
I have an open mind... yours is closed.

@Lightman Perhaps. You are dealing with powerful people here.

Yes and yes. Do you think what Q says is real is the real question.

@ThorWasRight2020 sure.

I commented on another thread about it, I will expand on it here.

First, as to the validity of "Q". To me, Q is no different than those apocalypse preachers - much like Harold Camping in 2011. You know, the ones who announce the end of the world is coming on X date, and everyone needs to repent and spend their life savings to get the message across and their flock are so sure of it and don't even question it... and then when that date comes and goes, and the world is still fine, they will say well were given a reprieve, or I messed up the translation and the new end of the world is Y date, which also comes and goes with no event. I see constant claims attributed to "Q" that there will be massive arrests and Earth-shattering revelations regarding Hollywood elites and Democrats, and none of it every comes to pass. I keep seeing Q supporters throw out dates getting all giddy about a day of reckoning, but then I never hear anything after the date has passed with no big reveals. I think Q is a massive fraud, meant to rile up the Trump supporters and get them to believe in ludicrous conspiracy theories, and possibly to try and excuse any and all of Trump's actions as secret skunkworks to try and take down a corrupt shadow government. Or maybe Q is a left-wing campaign to show how foolish and sycophantic Trump supporters are. I really don't know, all I know (or at least strongly believe) is that Q is not real.

Now, about some sort of cabal. Do you remember the Satanic Panic / Satanic Ritual Abuse of the 80's and 90's? I certainly do, and have spent a good amount of time researching that period. All of the prominent cases have been thoroughly debunked - there were no Satanic child trafficking rings hidden in tunnels under preschools, there were no Satanic human sacrifices, and it has been documented that the child psychologists used predatory tactics to coax children into sharing false memories which those kids later recanted. Remember when people clutched their pearls at metal music, Dungeons & Dragons, hell even Harry Potter? Yeah, for a long time prudish conservatives freaked out about anything that challenged their extremely narrow worldview, and cried out Satanism to try and shut it down. It's really just the same "boy who cried wolf" pattern over and over again. It is an attempt to demonize your opponent and try to label them as the absolute epitome of evil in order to gain the upper hand. No different than than Salem Witch Trials.

Notice how you always see this "secret Satanic cabal" accusation against Hollywood and Democrats - you rarely if ever see it thrown against prominent Republicans, conservatives, or religious leaders. Trump admitted on a radio show that he would walk in on underage girls in their changing rooms, he was friendly with Epstein, and Epstein would recruit his victims at Mar-a-lago... yet you rarely see this cabal nonsense being thrown at Trump. And why is child trafficking / abuse automatically labeled Satanic? The largest conspiracy of sexual offenders is the Catholic Church, which shuffles around their leaders after they are caught, and blocks any attempt at investigation. Why don't we start calling it Catholic Ritual Abuse or secret Catholic cabals? Of course, like I said, it's because many people (especially in the US) associate Catholicism and Christianity with goodness and purity, and it wouldn't have the same effect to label your opponents that way.

Now, you may look at my profile and try to attack me, as others have tried, because I am a self-avowed Satanist. But if you take a second to do any research, you will see that modern Satanists are essentially atheist secular humanist activists who enjoy occult aesthetic, yet do not actually believe in the occult or in any superstition or supernaturalism or in a literal Satan.

Are there terrible things being done among the wealthy elite? Probably. Is it limited to Hollywood and Democrats, with no Republicans or Conservatives involved? Absolutely not. Is it some secret Satanic cabal trying to harvest chemicals from babies to prevent aging? Also completely ludicrous. Could some people claim to be Satanists and be involved in criminal conspiracies? Sure, but that doesn't represent Satanism or automatically make it Satanic any more than someone claiming to be a Christian and being involved in criminal conspiracies represents Christianity or makes it Christian.

The last thing I will say is, what makes the Q stuff so unbelievable is how the followers believe Trump is some mastermind trying to end corruption from within, when he is more corrupt than the lot of them. It is absurd to think Trump wants to combat pedophilia or end corruption or drain the swamp, when he is actively engaging in his own misdeeds to benefit and enwealthen himself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113365
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.