slug.com slug.com

7 6

Silence on child murders demonstrates BLM's hypocrisy and will be its undoing-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I certainly hope your right. And I hope it’s the undoing of the democrat party who is backing BLM as well.

BLM and Antifa as well is owned by rich old white men in Europe that ahte Americal So the irony is THEY ARE STILL SLAVES.

Unfortunately, there are considerably more resources devoted to not reporting this to the gullible masses than there are reporting it. Most troubling is the fact that those resources serve the interests of a tiny self appointed group of elites hell bent on keeping their power over the majority. Therein lies the real problem.

I think BLM is gradually being exposed for the fraud it is, but will that exposure continue until November? I hope so because although the organization itself is just a Marxist front, there's no question it has spawned a movement that is proving to be one of those turning points for not only the U.S. but pretty much every English-speaking country. Decent folks know black lives matter, but the BLM organization is exploiting rare incidents involving blacks and police (and in a way are exploiting blacks in general) to push their narrative of oppression and injustice, while offering virtually nothing in the way of practical solutions for the black community.

The Democrats are true morons. They are showing their asses by bending their knees. Black people (in the BLM orginization) can't understand that they are protected by the police.

The Pigeons are coming back to roost, the anarchist Black think the Police are notb doing a good job, but this African area has no respect for Law and order, which you must have in a civilised society. This will get wore before it gets better, and the culprits should be tagged and deported back to Africa where they have no respect for the law. Once a president of deportation is set missbehave at your peril

not white mans problem - let the Blacks wallow in their own carnage. They don't need whites to advocate for them - they don't want whites "saving them".

The problem with this is that it is children who are suffering and not the radical left thugs and their friends. This should not win them any friends in any community.

The Democrats will have to totally remake their party.

These people lived adequately for literally hundreds of thousands of years without us, and wish to do so again.

Time to separate.

@Thasaidon yeah that's a shame but its not White mans problem. Blacks resent Whites sticking their noses into Black folks business.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113305
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.