slug.com slug.com

6 1

LINK FALSE PROPHETS Q AND ANONS

i personally believe Qanon is some sort of massive hoax along with President Trump.

Iamjustme 5 July 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To me, Q is no different than those apocalypse preachers - the ones who announce the end of the world is coming on X date, and everyone needs to repent and spend their life savings to get the message across, and then when that date comes and goes, they say we were given a reprieve and the new end of the world is Y date. Much like Harold Camping in 2011. Q will say HRC will be arrested on X date, or we will see massive arrests and revelations regarding Hollywood elites and Democrats, and none of it every comes to pass. I think Q is a massive fraud, meant to rile up the Trump supporters and get them to believe in ludicrous conspiracy theories.

Are there terrible things being done among the wealthy elite? Probably. Is it limited to Hollywood and Democrats, with no Republicans or Conservatives involved? Absolutely not. Is it some secret Satanic cabal trying to harvest chemicals from babies? Also completely ludicrous.

The weirdest thing about all the Q stuff is that people believe Trump is some mastermind trying to end corruption from within, when he is more corrupt than the lot of them. You think Trump wants to combat pedophilia, after he admitted on a radio show that he would walk in on underage women in their changing rooms, and was friendly with Epstein and had women get recruited from Mar-a-lago? You think Trump wants to drain the swamp, when he is actively filling it?

Q very well could be a massive hoax, but what if it isn't. Seems alot he has said has come to pass.
Why would you think trump is a hoax. Has he not tried to do everything he said he would. Other than the debt. He has kept promise after promise.
So what makes you think trump is a hoax.

President Trump has bankrolled Hillary, is a Freemason, and supports the LGBQ community. Traditionally conservatives are against those kinds of things, at least as far as I know, but somehow they aren't anymore? Many conservatives fully and vehemently believe that HRC and Obama are criminals with blood on their hands and need the to go to jail. But President Trump is their hero who can do no wrong.

Also President Trump doesn't seem to support the constitution, to the best of my knowledge. He supports things like red flag laws and has stated that he is willing to work with the Democrats to have tighter restrictions on firearm registration.

And he too let the riots happen. So some of this stuff, at least in part is also on his hands.

He doesn't also seem to truly be fighting the Democratic party like he could be. He could do things like use the law against them since he has an army of federal lawyers working for him. And he doesn't seem tow ant to do anything about the lying media. At least as far as I know.

@Iamjustme you raise some valid points. He was a democrat for a long time. That did give money to Hillary.
The complexity of how our government works allows for people to be able to stifle at every corner
I encourage to take a good look at how the state department is ran. So much going on, and hard for one man to control all of that.
As far as the riots. I agree he should have squashed seattle as soon as it started, but maybe think about it this way.
By letting states handle themselves. He is abiding by the Constitution. Yes he could have crushed it. As he did in the places that asked for the help.
What he did was expose the lie, and the deception from the democrats, and marxists.
Whether intentional or dereliction of duty. He has shown everyone that what they seek is a fantasy. That's a good thing.
He has been using his power. Clearly removing prosecutors in certain places, appointing judges, and getting rid of regulations.
His job is massive. Barr, and Durham, I believe are getting the job done. Now we have a new DA in New York. Where so many things are going on. They were just not being acted on.
All in all. In my opinion. Trump has done a pretty good job. Since before he was even elected. He has been mocked, ridiculed, harassed, and flat out lied upon. Time after time. He has delivered on most of his promises. All the trials, and phony investigations. Not to mention all the other issues has has to deal with. On top of this trumped up (Pin intended) covid-19. Not in the fact. That it isnt real. Just the way, it has manipulating an entire world to close down, and now fear it so much.
Easy for you and I to say what we would do on every issue, and live with that decision, but we are not making anywhere close to these decisions while not perfect. Still way better than what? Hillary Clinton, no way. Or Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders. At this point they may primary someone else.
As far as adding the LGBTQ movement. That's as free, and constitutional, as it gets.
Christian's don't have to support it, but you should always side with freedom. So long as that lifestyle isnt forced upon me. I don't care what anyone does. That should be every Christian's values, and edics.
No one period should be able to deny anyone else access to basic needs. Because they are gay, or bi, or transgender. That in itself is not christian.
You don't have to condone it. To understand they are still people.
Trump has given us more freedom, than any so called conservative presidents. Since I have been alive. Democrats don't even come close in the category.

@Kheare Thanks for your post. Can you give me some specific examples on how you are more free?

@Iamjustme sure, regulation cuts equates to more freedom. Tax cuts equates to freedom. Letti thing states run themselves, freedom. Getting rid of the Obamacare mandate, freedom.
I will take whatever I can get. Democrats don't care at all about freedom.

What do you mean when you say, "along with president trump"?
Also, personal beliefs aren't the most reliable source unless they are backed with facts or evidence, which is why I wonder what you mean exactly.

Let's not focus on Q; I can understand why people would doubt credibility.

There are those who believe President Trump is Qanon, but I am not so certain of that. I personally believe President Trump is a fraud for other things. And I sometimes wonder if the whole fighting thing with the Democrats isn't some sort of fraud in and of itself, but I can not prove it. There's just something weird about the situation that I can't put my finger on.

For example, President Trump has bankrolled Hillary, is a Freemason, and supports the LGBQ community. Traditionally conservatives are against those kinds of things, at least as far as I know, but somehow they aren't anymore? Many conservatives fully and vehemently believe that HRC and Obama are criminals with blood on their hands and need the to go to jail. But President Trump is their hero who can do no wrong.

So for now, until I have better evidence to show me I'm wrong, I am going to conclude that President Trump is a fraud.

I hope that clarifies things for you.

@Iamjustme That's fair. This puts what you said in perspective.

@OnDaL00kOut Thanks.

Some Lefty Liberals here are spreading it for all they are worth.

Are you calling me a leftist?

@Iamjustme nope wasn't even thinking of you
didn't you say this... i personally believe Qanon is some sort of massive hoax along with President Trump.

@Lightman Okay, thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113255
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.