slug.com slug.com

3 3

Burger King bows to the climate change mob with 'reduced methane emissions' cows-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I ate a Burger King burger 25 years ago. It smelled like a stinky old burnt out dairy cow. Never again, thanks.

Methane is a NATURAL by product of biological activity. While the current intensive state of beef production is problematic from its monopolist processing that present anti competitive resilient supply chain and quality issues along with pollution, methane is not the issue. Cattle have displace other grazing animals where they range. These animals also produced methane. And there are FAR fewer numbers of methane producing fauna now than there have been in the past - when the planet was far more green. In other words, there is no reason to worry about methane, CO2 or other biologically produced gasses.

And...I remember when Burger King produced the best fast food quality. That was over 20 years ago and it's among the worst now in my opinion. It's not an enviro policy damaging the brand. It's serving crap, with the added "bonus" of a lecture that's the problem.

Maybe they can use zero emission electric cows........Yo Elon, get to work on that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112960
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.