slug.com slug.com

5 2

A rather serious post about race relations.

So just the other day I was going over notes on Covid events. I like to keep some small notes on important topics so I know what was said by whom and when in case they change it later on as many have done with this virus. In my notes I had a page on blacks pushing around a later debunked theory that only white were getting Covid-19 and being black made them immune. We now know that Covid actually fakes more black lives and dozens of articles have been written about this fact. There have been calls for policies that would particularly lower black and other minority death rates and programs targeting awareness in these communities.

Looking back now I wonder how thing would have gone if it had been a reality and only whites could die from this virus and blacks had immunity. The smallest kindness in such a situation would be silence from the black would be silence. That's the absolute minimum the loosest application of morality would call for. You can of course go for empathy, sympathy and calls for actions to assist this population in danger.

Blacks online that believed this at the time didn't do these actions. That swam in joy and elated the deaths of the white outgroup. Not one acted like they would if it was a member of there own group that was impacted. They acted like it was their worst enemy in danger. That is how they viewed people like me and the end they desire for people like me based on our race. When other blacks discussed these people's comments their concern was that these beliefs hurt other blacks and not that they wished death upon whites with such fervor.

The way the reaction is in whites when blacks are the group under the gun and the reaction in blacks when whites are under the gun is staggering, but not unexpected. Looking back their isn't any evidence that blacks would ever lift a finger as a group to the interests of whites in the whiyes have for blacks.

Reguardless of prior circumstances that brought us to this situation, given all evidence to how thing are going to play out the promotion of equality in social and political power is nothing short of total suicide for whites at this point. Is there a single bit of evidence to any alternative?

Slugo 6 July 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just a theory, but... how about we forget race and base it on lifestyle for a change. I suspect the scores would be all but dead even across the board for those with similar unhealthy habits.

As an Asian man, this saddens me tremendously. Not only the ill sentiment towards your group which you describe, but the current reality where (so we are told), actually it's black people who are suffering and dying the most because of this disease. Sigh, when will things ever get better...? Or is it just a game of Schadenfreud/ping pong?

@Slugo Well heck, I am a nice guy and I will always stand with the group that has empathy and offer help to others altruistically

@Slugo Yeah, I hear your anger. My advice is keep calm, plan, prepare, do what you feel you must to protect yourself and your own

Recently, the amount of black racism, and violent racism by blacks is captured on cellphones, and posted on social media ,often by black people themselves. Imagine my shock to find out the most racist people on earth are not white.

It’s likely that much of the increased death rate is due to comorbid conditions like HTN, diabetes and obesity. These are more common in Black patients.

Equality isn't the goal of progressive politics. You're right, and from this point on it appears the divide will only grow bigger.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112570
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.