slug.com slug.com

5 9

Leftists attack daughter of slain officer for putting 'blue lives matter' in tribute thread to her father-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idiots like AOC who are demanding we defund the police are very dangerous!

I've never encountered a bad cop. Probably because I, unlike these entitled retards, accept responsibility for my actions. Anytime an officer pulled me over, or put me in the back of a squad car I knew was my fault. The blame was mine alone. And, to this day, I still support officers and deputies. I always will.

Probably best to keep one's mouth shut in that situation, but they hardly "attacked" her. Rather, they were respectful and stated the facts about that slogan. Also, how do we know they were "leftists?"

Who's to say they actually stated facts in regards to that slogan? That's a matter of opinion. Generally speaking, those on the right usually support the blue line, so most likely they were left-wing individuals. You don't see many on the right who go around saying black lives matter. Lastly, I disagree on the keeping one's mouth shut part, in what's supposed to be a free society citizens should be able to speak freely. For a moment can you imagine the outrage there would have been if the situation was vice versa?

@SpikeTalon I was talking about the alleged "leftists" keeping their mouths shut. That is, when someone's parent has died is not the most respectful time to make a political point. That lack of respect was enough for Red State to characterize it as an "attack." I'm not saying that speech should be illegal--just that it's in poor taste.

@WilyRickWiles Ah okay, thanks for clarification on that.

Get rid of police...replace with National Guard/Marines...heheheeheheh I would not venture into the ghetto if not in an A-1 Abrams tank with rocket launcher and anti-riot chaff and gas.

Sooner or later this whole anti-police thing is gonna blow up.

I get the feeling sooner rather than later...

@SpikeTalon Certainly seems to be the plan.

It honestly can’t let much longer.

@RubyFord I just don't think there is anything I can say to someone who thinks that doing away with police is a good idea. The issues should be self evident.

In certain areas it's already blown up.

@Triumph I am very lucky that where I live, we have not seen much unrest. You are correct though in certain areas its gone to hell already.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112350
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.