slug.com slug.com

3 4

Young mother shot to death, allegedly after telling BLM supporters that 'all lives matter'-
[redstate.com]mother-shot-to-death-allegedly-after-telling-blm-supporters-that-all-lives-matter/

SpikeTalon 10 July 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope you don´t mind me pointing out a rather frightening but obvious historical parallel:

The USA are now at the precise point where Rome was in the 50s BC, when Clodius and others terrorized the populace in preparation of Caesar´s coup against the Republic.

But the point is well taken. Where is the media attention to this case? Because media doesn’t want to cover anything negative associated with the BLM? Hopefully, they’re able to track down the folks behind this but a little boy is now without a mother because of insanity.
The Progressive Left and their lunatic fringe frighten people and with good cause...

I hope you meant to say there with no good cause... What BLM and their cohorts are doing to people who disagree with them is criminal, with the above being one such example.

@SpikeTalon nope I said they frighten people and people are frightened with good cause...

@Lightman Ah okay, I see, people frightened for good cause. I agree on that.

Yeah ... the way the “Press” / “Media” covered it really tells you all you need to know about THOSE Scumbags.

I know, disgusting as can be.

Scumbags indeed. I'm tired of it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112348
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.