slug.com slug.com

2 2

Anyone else want to start an 'ALL' Black Lives Matter Movement? Will this get the point across that many conservatives have been trying to make?

CNN CORRESPONDENT ADMITS NOT ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER; GUN VIOLENCE IN BLACK COMMUNITIES "IS NOT WHAT BLM IS ABOUT..."

"The Black Lives Matter movement was started about police brutality. If you want an ALL Black Lives Matter movement that talks about gun violence in communities including Black communities, then start that movement with that name..."

-Don Lemon, CNN Correspondent debating The BLM Movement with Terry Cruise...

The MSM obviously have specific criteria for which black lives matter, and which black lives receive no press coverage or justice. They aren't afraid to point out that The BLM Movement is not about violent Black-On-Black Crime; It is about Police Brutality.

If you are a black person, and you are killed, your life might matter if:

• if you were killed in an Arrest Related Death
  • if you were killed by law enforcement
  • your killer was white

Black people who were killed as a result of the civil unrest that has swept the nation do not matter unless their death was caused by excessive force by police officers.

So, Don Lemon suggested to Terry Cruise to start an "ALL" Black Lives Matter Movement if he wants to focus on all of the other issues that disproportionately effect black individuals/ communities... I personally think that is a great idea. A great way for those who have been affected by violent crimes to demand accountability for murders and violence that happen within their community, along with officers guilty of police brutality.

People debate whether "All Lives Matter", or "Black Lives Matter". But We should at least agree that ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER...

What do you all think about Don Lemon's comments defending the BLM Movement?

QuantumPenis 5 July 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think that people need to wake up and realize that to the puppet-masters in of all these groups, no one's life matters. These people don't give a shit about you, me... anyone. We are all just grist for the mill. Doesn't matter if you're Republican or Democrat. By the time these politicians have risen through the ranks to reach the national stage, they have sold their souls a thousand times over to get there.

The only difference between our ruling class and old-school aristocracy is that you can get VOTED into it.

I'm afraid this nation is screwed.

That is true, the puppet masters don't give a shit about anyone, but they do give a shit about your political beliefs. Reading the BLM website, I found their #whatmatters2020 campaign that states:

"BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 is a campaign aimed to maximize the impact of the BLM movement by galvanizing BLM supporters and allies to the polls in the 2020 U.S Presidential Election..."
(conveniently, unveiled in Sep. 2019)

This campaign focuses on the following issues:
Racial Injustice
Police Brutality
Criminal Justice Reform
Black Immigration
Economic Injustice
LGBTQIA+ and Human Rights
Environmental Conditions
Voting Rights & Suppression
Healthcare
Government Corruption
Education
Commonsense Gun Laws

Almost it knew a year ago the exact issues currently trending this election... The puppet masters are trying to throw the election because America stands between freedom & their Globalist, Orwellian Dystopia.

Black lives matter only in certain and special circumstances/conditions.

It's a damn shame.. All black lives matter, but not all black deaths matter. Black deaths that involves holding a black life accountable do not matter. Black deaths that involve learning the benefits of the nuclear family structure, and strengthening black families do not matter. Unborn black lives do not matter....

@OnDaL00kOut Black on black crime, black on white crime isn't marketable. It isn't profitable. It doesn't serve the victimization narrative. Nor, does it stoke the flames of race war. They can kill themselves, and that's just fine. What matters is the racist narrative that white people are the devil.

@Ranticore I guess... I'm just an extreme critic of their Marxist propaganda.. don't mind me..

More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112206
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.