slug.com slug.com

4 3

Not all face masks matter: shopper screamed at for wearing MAGA mask-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I mentioned this before here in IDW but ...

Some of the places I HAVE to do business with have mandated “Face Coverings”.
So I have a US Flag Bandanna I use.

At one of the places, one of the people was SO Triggered by my bandanna that, despite a Clearly Worded and Printed Piece stuck up ALL OVER the Facility stating “Face Coverings”, this guy sought me out and Presented Me with Typical Standard Disposable Masks and told me my bandanna was NOT Allowable ... it Does Not Fulfill the “Face Covering” Requirement.

So I went a bought a couple Bright RED Masks with Large White Graphics; “TRUMP 2020” ...
Watching the reaction of THAT Guy ... and LOTS of Other People ... has turned out to be ... much to My Surprise ...

PRECIOUS!!!

I find myself sometimes wearing it when I don’t have to simply to watch the people.
The more likely LeftLiberal the crowd is, the Better ... the more likely I am to put it on.
😁😂🤣

I know ... its “Childish” but ... for once I have found ... I ACTUALLY CAN “BUY A CHEAP THRILL”.

I'm glad that the company fired that employee. Her behavior is reprehensible. Regardless of how one feels about Trump, launching a verbal attack against someone just walking past the store is unacceptable in a civilized society. That she felt entitled to do this is evidence of how spoiled and self-righteous the left has become. People like her have no place in a free society. Of course, she doesn't want a free society. She wants a leftist tyranny.

I'd like to see us put away the masks completely. The masks are one more fraud in what has become a disease turned into a hoax.

The model that predicted millions of deaths in the United States came from a UK professor with a long history of exaggerating every possible danger. He would write computer models that predicted consequences orders of magnitude too severe. His predictions would be published at the beginning of any threat, and his university probably received more money from that publicity. No one would go back and evaluate whether he was right. He and the university just cashed the checks and kept going. When outsiders finally got the code for his COVID-19 model, they found a poorly written program that produced exaggerated predictions.

Most of the COVID-19 deaths have been of old people. Many of those deaths came in states where old people were stuffed into nursing homes. In some cases, they were abused by nurses and orderlies. They were told that they had to be warehoused this way because of the pandemic. These two factors would cause them tremendous fear. That fear would degrade the morale that people often need in order to fight serious diseases. Furthermore, they were denied visitation by their loved ones. They might have screen time and phone time, but for many people, these connections are unnatural and not as helpful. This isolation further eroded morale. Without these measures, the death toll from COVID-19 would likely be much lower.

Everything that the government has done, particularly the Democrat governors, has been the exact wrong thing to do. The time has come to throw away all of these measures and go back to being brave citizens of a free country.

Well, two good things, the $600 p/wk “Candy Supplement” to Unemployment seems to be ending quickly ...
AND
Bed Bath and Beyond is reportedly looking to close over 200 stores nationwide.
Maybe Miss Manager can hone up on her Rioting Skills?

lol
Un bel ievable

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111960
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.