slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Stefan Molyneux Booted off Twitter for Dorky Spam, ADL Hit List & Roger Stone – Tony Odarg

[tonyodarg.wordpress.com]spam-adl-hit-list-roger-stone/

The free market has decided! In all seriousness, Trump will do nothing and the only solution to censorship is government action. #StefanMolyneux #RogerStone #Spam #ADL #Twitter

TonyOdarg 7 July 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I often wondered what people like Stephan Molyneux and Steven Crowder and many others would do when their 15 minutes of you tube, twitter...fame has run its course and the revenue stream from that goes dry.
I don't watch any of them so no great loss to me. But I do wonder what skill sets they have. Writers, Lawyers? No really marketable skills?
I wouldn't pay a dime to see or hear them - same with Joe Rogan...at least Rogan has some celebrity status outside of the social media political hackery milieu. so he'll be fine...but a LOT of content creators will be collecting unemployment along with all the other folks in the unspecialized skilled sector of folks looking for a paycheck.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111332
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.