slug.com slug.com

11 1

LINK 12 year old gets sucker punched by grown man

lol, grown "man"

JonErnst 5 July 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I grew up in the hood, but I never tried to act as if I was a part of the culture. I got a lot of abuse from the blacks and Mexicans, but I never sold out, which is probably why I was able to get out of the area all on my own. I am sure this event will be a wakeup call for this kid. White kids trying to act like black kids in the ghetto is a huge sign of cowardice. It makes you a big target, instead of helping you survive, which is what many of these types believe.

WTF was that?! 😮

This rube seems like he was projecting the LGBTQXYZ mentality. No wonder he got hit by a black - stupid libs don't even know that minorities - a lot of them are against the LGBT mafia more than sickly whites are.

"A conservative is a liberal that just got mugged" Does anyone think this incident fits the bill? That may have well been a leftist white hiting that kid as the Demorats put the blacks up to it with their BS racist propaganda. That is WHY you will never hear a peep out of the democommies on Rap Music Culture and Hip Hop BS music.

Maybe the fool will stop the wigger business and wise up....

when and where in Missouri did this happen.

Friday night in Cape Girardeau, MO, a little after 11:30 PM
[tmz.com]

@Jernst I ask because I wasn't sure if it happened a long time ago. Hope the police have tracked the coward down and arrested him - but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Obviously, A WHITE KID in the wrong neighborhood, "White Man Bad", no matter the age!!!
IMHO, being White, acting Black, in a Black hood, not smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope the boy was not injured, and hope he learn something!!!!!!!

Pretty pathetic not to mention cowardly.
Hope the kid is ok.

That whole incident can sum up the entire BLM cult.

Sucker punching anyone is so coward and dangerous. A friends brother got suckered punched and when his head hit the ground it was not good. He was in a coma for months. When he finally came to he was a mess. Had to learn everything over, could barely walk or talk, motor skills were trashed, tore my heart out it was so sad. If I ever see someone doing that I know I’d lose it!!!! It’s so cowardly an action, hope they get the full sentence with no chance of parole.

Takes a real “man” to sucker punch a kid minding his own business and flee to his car and take off. Where’s the public outcry on this??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111306
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.