slug.com slug.com

8 6

This is disturbing...

City of Seattle holds segregated racial sensitivity training session; here are the disturbing handouts-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What. The. F?

Disgusting. I can only imagine what the reaction would be if it were about undoing one's "blackness" or "Asian-ness" or [insert ethnicity here].

I will be damned if I EVER apologize for existing. I cannot understand how these people don't see the irony of fighting racism with racism.

Looks to me like the city is saying they can't come up with valid, rational ways to address a problem, so let's segregate a group and see if we can brainwash them. What nonsense.

I just hit the REJECT button on this one.

What a load of racist twaddle...
Honestly do these people really believe the stuff they write or are they just having a lend of the rest of us.
The goal is to teach them how they have "complicity in the system of white supremacy" and must be held "accountable to Black, Indigenous, and People of Color."
It all goes downhill from the first line...
Last time I looked ... WHITE was a colour.

Would be fun to attend and disrupt one of those sessions!

You will just get fired or face the prospect of never getting promoted.

@Hanno Well, the alternative is to surrender to the commies and go the way of the USSR...

@Hanno by this stage, as a straight white male your prospects for promotion are pretty slim anyway!

Great post, @SpikeTalon. I took this screen grab from the Twitter link. Says it all.

“It is not your fault, but you are responsible”.

I Must say I am experiencing this in everyday life.
If you are competent, hard working and good at solving problems and getting things done... you are immediately responsible... even though the problem has nothing to do with you.

My dad used to say, if you want something done, give it to a busy man.

Of course, I am also blamed for everything because everyone now have cotton on to the fact that I fix problems and it is a waste of time to blame the actual causer of the problem or who is paid to have solved it.

So everyone comes and ask me to “help” them solve their problems.
This is also happening on a larger scale in the world... the donkey that pulls the hardest gets wipped the most.

It is another extreme form of racism.

Anyone not seeing where this is going is willingly blind: we cannot live with these people any longer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.