slug.com slug.com

3 8

Media buries falling Covid-19 death rate to create another panic...
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've red pilled my wife some time ago. I brought it to her attention that they no longer show the death toll or rate and she just shook her head. It's sooooo obvious what the media has become and yet 10's of millions can not or will not see it. Very dangerous

Yeah ...?
It isn’t about the “Virus”
I don’t believe it ever has been.
In February the initial news was quite worrisome ...
two weeks in it was pretty obvious it was all Bullshit

I agree.

The other factor in the COVID-19 deaths is that several states segregated elderly people into nursing homes. While we didn't hear much about elder abuse after the initial wave, there were cases of nurses and orderlies abusing these older people. That abuse creates a stress that is bad for people's health. On top of that, the old people were fed exaggerated predictions of the danger of this disease, and this fear is bad for people's health. On top of that, these people were denied visits by family and friends who could give them emotional support. All of these factors make recovery less likely. If these things hadn't happened, the numbers of deaths from COVID-19 would be lower.

We also know that people have delayed all kinds of medical testing because of the panic. The effects of those delays are going to be harming our citizens for years.

The politicians and media that have perpetrated this scam need to be prosecuted and jailed.

My parents live in Chicago in a retirement village. They have been shut in their apartment for four months now with food being delivered to their room. They can’t see family or friends. Everyone in the facility ( well over two hundred ) was tested for the virus. NOT ONE POSITIVE CASE! Thanks Governor Pritzker, you sack of shit.

Please note: these nursing home abusers are all n-words!

@73jazzbass Strength and comfort to your parents - I hope that they will come through this scam with no harm.

@WftRight Thanks man.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110683
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.