slug.com slug.com

8 12

So, now that the Wuhan flu's much ballyhooed second wave is slowly beginning to ebb (slowly, a little bit, I know)...am I the only one thinking "OK, how long until Officer Derek Chauvin is acquitted of all charges and the next wave of race rioting and looting commences, thereby leading to another wave of the Wuhan flu, leading to...?" Is it just me, here?

#Flu
MaskedRiderChris 7 July 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The process will continue until the goal is achieved - that is to destroy the Trump economy at the expense of individual citizens. There is a long list of people who have been punished for working with or supporting Trump along the way and those attacks have now targeted individual voters.

The information pertaining to #COVID19 that was the basis for the lockdown has been false.

The LOCKDOWN destroyed the economy NOT #COVID19 - It was the response to the virus that caused the economy to collapse.

Just like the Left has been sending the message for nearly 4 years now that anyone associating with Trump will be targeted, that now includes the voters and the American people.

37 people were indicted as a result of the phony Russian dossier. Just like the #BrettKavanaugh hearing, which was designed to punish, publicly humiliate and destroy the innocent lives of the Kavanaugh family in order to send a warning to anyone who is affiliated with Trump, the American voters are now being punished for simply supporting and being aligned with Trump.

The Right has no representation and the GOP is dead.

Howdy @MaskedRiderChris,

Whoa there, you might end up on AOC's right-wing conspiracy theorist lists. But you're right, it would fit the pattern. Holy moly, now I'm on a list...

Please ...
Never let a Catastrophe go to waste ...
They’re very busily scripting the next one ...
At tge rate things are going, maybe it will be Actual Hostilities with China.
So far the Left and China have made out pretty well.

I think they offer Chauvin a plea and he accepts it. He did contribute to Mr. Floyd's death by negligence, but I think they have a time making a murder charge stick. The powers that be want something to stick. I see hard times ahead regardless of the Nov. outcome. If the president wins, the unrest continues and the lefty dems spend the next four years holding more impeachment hearings every time the president farts. If he loses, god help us all.

I think that they'll want something sooner than the trial will be ready to start. I don't expect the trial to begin until the fall or maybe even next year. High-profile trials never seem to start this quickly after a crime. The more likely scenario if they want to start more trouble from the Floyd event would be to dismiss charges against one or two of the other officers on the scene.

Making a case against the guy who was speaking to the crowd is going to be difficult. His job was to deal with the onlookers and not Floyd. He'll be able to claim that he wasn't looking closely enough at Floyd to see Floyd's condition and that he couldn't take a closer look because his job was to deal with the crowd. He can legitimately say that people make all kinds of stupid claims from the crown in those situations and that he doesn't pay much attention to them as a result. Dismissing charges against him would stir up all the same issues and would better fit the expected timing.

I believe that summer is a more typical time for Hanta virus issues, and we could have a few notable cases of that in July just to stir the idiots.

I could also see drought or wildfires being an issue during this time. Wildfires would allow the media to pose dramatic still pictures and video footage to stir people's fears.

If they reopen things in August and people find themselves rushing to have some kind of summer vacation, I'd expect either the collapse of a major interstate bridge or maybe a terrorist attack on a major roadway.

Once late August comes, the new scare is going to be at least one major school shooting.

People can argue about their favorite sports, but football is the biggest sport in the United States. If west coast and northeast colleges cancel college games over COVID-19, that's going to have a big impact on the morale of many people. That's going to make the situation look more serious even though the whole thing is still just a hoax. Likewise, canceling part of the NFL season will have a similar impact.

I truly fear for Trumps life - the globalists swamp suicided Epstein - you think they won't try to kill the POTUS if it looks like he'll win re-election?

Killing some criminal is one thing...
Killing the Potus another... the other issue is, if he is killed he will become a martyr... they cannot or afford that.

@Chizoid .. so useful .. that the msm is full time dedicated to denouncing everything he does?

@Chizoid people who say Trump is divisive are the same kind who call the police brutal and racist after getting shot or beat down for resisting and threatening the police. LOL
Trump is NOT decisive - YOU are

@Chizoid yes I find myself making a lot more typos and misspellings these days...I'm getting old, my reflexes are noticeably slowing and my ability to concentrate is much shorter than ever before. I use the backspace bar a lot more now than ever before. My typos have little to do with the state of my emotions. ha!

It seems most folks think all this chaos, and crisis stuff will slowly disappear and things will go back to normal after the elections. Personally I do not believe that will be the case. I also do not think it matters who gets elected. Trouble in the streets will carry on, and maybe a new Chinese weaponized virus will hit the scene that will creat more panic. I read that the Chinese have an experimental vaccination, and Trudeau up in Canada has accepted a few million does to force on the Canadian people. Will not surprise me if the same idiocy takes place here. Even if Trump is re-elected, which I do expect to happen, congress and senate will ahve enough turn coat republicans to pass laws bringing the vaccine and trying to force it on citizens. We should really be gearing up for a true fight for our lives, and liberty. Pick your battles, and battlefields now. Another reason I really want to get down South.

Covid was just the beginning, at times I get the feeling something far worse is in the works...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110664
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.