slug.com slug.com

2 6

Yet another reason to avoid Twitter...

Twitter will drop 'blacklist', 'whitelist', and 'man hours' from its code and docs-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could you explain how the choice of internal jargan is a reason to avoid Twitter? I'm not seeing the connection betwene those dots.

If you don't mind possibly getting censored over your views, then by all means go for Twitter. They reserve the right to run their platform as they see fit, and I reserve the right to go explore other sites...

@SpikeTalon Which is exactly why I deleted my account (long ago...nothing to do with this announcement).

The Enemy understands the Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis, as a matter of fact, they are a one-trick pony.

Once you understand that when a neuron fires it gets stronger and when it doesn't fire it gets weaker, then you understand propaganda, advertisement, the present crisis.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110555
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.