slug.com slug.com

7 8

Reversed Black Lives Matters logic. What do you think?

MarcW 5 July 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe black lives matter. However, the BLM movement is something I can't get behind. The condecending way they help us "grow" and create "unity" through division I find ridiculous. Because no one deserves to be treated differently because of the color of their skin. (Do I really need to say that in 2020 America?) Really enjoyed the way you ironically captured that same condescending attitude in your it's ok to be white version. Considering the amount of people including media, politicians, mayors, governors, and citizens all over the world that have "taken a knee", can we finally declare ourselves a non racist society? I think we can safely say we, as a majority, treat POC pretty good. If anything, we're pretty horrible to whites. Also, while funny, it's kind of sad that this version of the comic actually hits some poignant marks.

This was the original b.t.w.

Some really irritating fake logic I have seen being posted by BLM supporters over and over again.

That is VERY good.

Black Lives Matter; sounds dominant as they are the only ones that matter. Where as if they had used.; Black Lives Matter Too , then it would appear more inclusive and would have been easily accepted by the masses. But... they meant it to be dominant and want to be the ones in control. They are pushing a Marxist agenda.

Yep, I think that’s brilliant, @FEWI. “Black Lives Matter Too” is a call for equality that indicates blacks are part of a larger whole. It’s more unifying and invites allies.

their foundation is definitely marxist

The original comes from comparing Black Lives Matter to All Lives Matter, and then excusing Black Lives Matter. It is okay to be white was an extreme right winged meme a few years ago. And just like Black Lives Matter can excuse their extremism by saying that black lives are more in danger, I can excuse the right winged meme by saying, whites get the blame for racism, capitalism, imperialism, and the failures of others just for being white. So 'It is Okay to be White' deserves attention as much as 'Black Lives Matter' does. Same logic.

If only it was that easy. Today, "All lives matter" can be considered a hate crime.

Freedom under our Constitution is freedom. It is a pinnacle, unique in human history from which going in any direction is down, including adding or subtracting anything from the Constitution. Adding the concept of Black Lives Matter, is at the cost of freedom for everyone else - a slip down one side of the pinnacle.

As the Constitution is color blind, and clearly states that "...all men are created equal," using language like "white" or "black," is also adding something to the Constitution that is like slipping off the pinnacle as well.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110194
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.