slug.com slug.com

9 19

Harvard grad who threatened to stab anyone saying "all lives matter" fired, blames Trump supporters-
[redstate.com]

Janover only has her dumb arse to thank for her getting fired.

SpikeTalon 10 July 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just found out Janover was not an employee of Deloitte - she was an intern. She was doing a 2 month internship with that company during this summer. They didn't fire her - they simply withdrew the internship. I also understand that of course she has a go fund me and has rec'd more than 9 thousand dollars.

Thanks for update on that.

Her parents should be ashamed of themselves for raising her so poorly. If she had stabbed anyone, and that person had shot her in self-defense, I would have voted not guilty to any charges against that person. I would also vote guilty to sending her to jail for attempted murder. She's too stupid to understand that this is real justice and not the "social justice" garbage that she was taught somewhere.

She should have gone to jail actually.

I saw the video elsewhere.
Hilarious.
Now, if they’d just take away her diploma and kick her out of her residence
... and “Josf-Kelley” asked if she was “inciting” it might be complete.

Though it should be spread across ALL Media as ... “THIS is what you get when ‘Time Outs’ FAIL to Work”.
I think its even MORE Hilarious that SHE is trying to use HER “Distress” to “Virtue Signal” AND Advertising what STUPID Buttwipe She is ... STILL ... To the Public.

It takes all kinds...

@SpikeTalon
Uhmmm
For what?

@Bay0Wulf I meant all kinds of screwballs and such, in this case a leftist SJW who made a threat and doesn't want to owe up to her actions.

@SpikeTalon
Well, it appears she needs a job.
I agree it takes “all kinds”.
I’ll hire her for $3 per hour to scrub the tires on my truck ... maybe even the rims.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one. She makes threats and gets fired. She blames "racist Trump supporters " because they did it... what? What? No one else, it's a giant secretive cabal of racist Trump supporters? Definitely suffering from some serious mental problems.

Wow Spike! Level 9! What kind of permissions did you get?

Apparently none for level 9, not that levels made much a difference to me anyway. Aside from one other member I've been on here the longest of anyone else, guess that somewhat explains the level I'm at.

You know damn good and well she was just laughing at conservative people getting "cancelled." Its all funny and shit until it happens to you, huh bitch? She should be fired. Just. Like. Every. Body. Else. And just a side note, I sure as shit never heard her take responsibility for her actions, either. Not one time did I hear her say "I was wrong for saying that, this is totally my own fault." Instead she literally blames Trump Supporters for "ruining her life." What a dumbass. I hope somebody stabs her....🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, and one more thing...I expect a whole helluva lot better grammar and speed h from a God damned HARVARD FUCKING UNIVERSITY graduate. Definitely got in on a pity scholarship....

Yep saw it... didn't come off as a joke or satire to me...
Choked on her own woke... too bad, so sad.

I think it was wrong to fire her. There really was no credible threat to anyone - she was using hyperbole and maybe a bit of sarcasm. I am not in favor of punishing anyone for their political or religious beliefs.

It may have been wrong to fire her, but keep in mind all actions have consequences, especially knowing how judgmental this world has become. You would expect better from an adult. I find it rather difficult to have any measure of sympathy for someone who doesn't use their brain more than that.

I agree with you for the most part. I think the gray area around this is the threatening nature. Not to mention so many lefties don't seem to understand hyperbole or sarcasm, in my opinion. There is also a chance that her contract included something around social media. I know for my job there are requirements around social media and what is public, but I work for a public k-12 school system.

Miss CJ had to go. Deloitte is a public company that has an obligation to protect their brand. I don't know what this snowflake did there, but if I were a client I'd be concerned if someone so hatefully unhinged were handling my account. She's a hater triggered by an opinion. She had to understand the ramifications. You can say whatever you want, that's your right. But if you espouse a threat of violence to people you disagree with -some of whom may be my customers - on a public platform, no less.. well,sayonara, kid.. you're not worth the liability.

I would be inclined to agree if not for the fact that people on the right are losing their jobs on a regular basis for expressing their beliefs. We can't have it both ways.

Bitch got what she deserves

I'm reminded of that old saying, you reap what you sow...

@SpikeTalon and the stomach wrenching crocodile tears of victimhood!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109529
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.