slug.com slug.com

4 10

Had to share this one - as always all comments welcome!

iThink 9 July 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe we could round up all the Jackasses and sell them to the dog food factories?

Inciting?

@Josf-Kelley
What? Suddenly you’re concerned about horseflesh being used for dog food?

@Bay0Wulf

I asked a simple question, why make it complicated?

@Josf-Kelley At least you didn't post a thousand word essay!

@Josf-Kelley
“...why make it complicated?” Says Mr. Pontificator in Extremus ...!!!

Whats “complicated””? The DemLeft would be THRILLED to do something like that to ANYONE not on Their Current “Page” ... even though the page flips from moment to moment.
Horseflesh has been used for decades as dog food.
Democrats chose the donkey ... a member of the horse family as their symbol ... maybe early Leftists recognized what happens to Leftist Cannon Fodder?
Actually horses get a better deal than Useful Idiots.

@Bay0Wulf

If you are speaking about Marxists/Communist/Criminals claiming to be democrats, then the comment does appear to be an attempt to incite violence against those criminals. I am of course so far unable to confirm an attempt to incite violence by you.

I often wonder whatever happened to rule of law, it too has undergone extensive complications for obvious reasons such as obfuscation of the facts that matter in the case.

I've decided a jackass is an appropriate symbol for this party. They really don't like the elephant in the room either.

Well, might as well include the republicans there, imo. The constitution is just a piece of paper with ink in it after all. It has to be lived and believed. I don't know what to think, maybe I'm missing something.

“Republicans” ain’t great ... I’ll give you that ... especially the RINOs and Deep State Cretins. However, the “Democrats” are way past “ain’t great”.

There’s a phrase I think is particularly applicable. “Better Dead than Red” and I’m not talking about the way I see things for me ...
Personally I think we should let the Democrats indulge in ALL sorts of “Risky Behavior” the quicker they go extinct ... the happier I will be.

yes but the point of the cartoon is the Dems habit of invoking supercilious memes as they habitually violate the law as written and the intent of the law...examples:

"for the children"
"if it saves even one life"
"diversity is our strength"
"level playing field"

Been that way for decades now with the Dems...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109180
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.