slug.com slug.com

3 6

Time to get rid of CHOP, long overdue...

Seattle Police Chief blasts CHOP: two men are dead, 'enough is enough'-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish they could arrest the Mayor for negligence.

I will repeat ... no bulldozers or anything until the vermin is gone.

To eliminate the vermin ... fire hoses work on vermin no matter what posture they might take ... laying on the ground in front of a fire hose just makes for an interesting game of which hose can push the body furthest ...

Then, as the hoses wash the filth away, follow immediately with bulldozer, bobcat, excavator and dump truck ...

You really don’t want my suggestion for if the vermin try to set back up again ...

Bulldozers sound like a plausible plan. However, victim shopkeepers are still inside the perimeter protecting property. It is a tough situation that just needs to be handled with kevlar vests and gloves. No job? No food, no housing. $5.00 an hour to clean the streets would be a good start.

@WayneHawthorne Well, the “protestors” laid down on the street in front of the equipment.
What I’m saying is to use high pressure (fire) hoses to wash away tge “filth on the street” and follow quickly behind with heavy equipment to move their junk and “personal effects” into dump trucks for disposal.

Chop is 15 minutes north of me. Might as well be on the other side of the moon. The only way I will ever return to Seattle is in an ambulance.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108776
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.