slug.com slug.com

4 10

US Postal Worker seen tossing campaign mailers into dumpster, and we should trust them with ballots?
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I definitely wouldn’t trust a government worker with mail in ballots as they tend to be mostly democraps!

No we should not trust them with ballots.

I agree.

I have a feeling this next election will so fraudulent and tampered with, that even without mail in ballots, the DemonRats will win.

Fraudulent remains to be seen, but it's already being tampered with. The lies and misinformation we hear daily are staggering.

Here's some research data on voter fraud. Trump is trying to subvert the voting system as hid did just before the last election, fully expecting to lose.
[projectvote.org]

There is a two-tiered justice system out there. We will see if they are charged with anything.

I am not a lawyer, but if I recall correctly, tampering with the mail is a federal crime.

A large photo of a person in a jail cell is shown on the U.S. Post Office’s website, with the caption, “Tampering with mail will get you a new home, new friends and a new job.”

Not just tampering with the mail; doesn't tampering with ballots carry a weighty sentence?

@Tycho good point. And they do occasionally prosecute for blatant 'voter' fraud. I suppose 'ballot fraud' is at least similar. Mail fraud, ballot fraud, voter fraud.

@RAZESome research data on voter fraud.
[projectvote.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108209
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.