slug.com slug.com

8 3

Remember how patriotic and together Americans were after 9/11. What happened?

NuuzJunky 7 June 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sort of like being in Love. That is known as a mass emotional high. Mostly when it happens, you do not want to be there. In the 1960's it lasted for about 4 years, among the dope smokers. Then everybody became paranoid and the 1970's happened. Hope that helps.

Anyone who takes glee in America being harmed is NOT an American. As far as I know, millions of illegal immigrants are not American and they are the only people who take glee. They don't belong here and they were brought here to help destroy us.

It continued in places far from the events of that day in unwarranted deference to authority figures. Blue lives matter--that sort of thing.

OBAMA HAPPENED, that's what! I wish you well.

I recall that only lasting about three to six months.

People got sick of the endless war in the Middle East, then the Democrats took over and demonized everything about America

If we had another attack of that magnitude tomorrow, besides giving DJT the entire blame, I feel like half the country would be happy that it happened.

@NuuzJunky I fear you’re correct

I guess it takes something really big to awaken the sleeping giant. Then watch out!

I just hope we don't oversleep and miss the alarm.

Politics kicked in once again after a short time...

But to the point where if a foreign country attacked us now, some people would side with them against the U.S.A.

@NuuzJunky Sad but true.

@NuuzJunky that is what "We the People" are watching now, but some know the Constitution and LIKE IT.

@NuuzJunky Even as the twin towers were still a smoldering heap there were people - American Citizens included who were happy to witness the attacks against the Great Satan. Remember this Prof Ward Churchill? He had the temerity to say that the people who leaped to their deaths before the final collapse of the buildings (the World Trade Center) were "little Eichmanns" who deserved what happened on that day.
Sure the news of the day was dominated by the anger and patriotic sentiment of the general population but make no mistake - there were plenty (millions probably) of people who were all to happy about the 9-11 attacks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108173
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.