slug.com slug.com

6 5

Ever wonder what that “U” stands for that is on nearly every food product including bottled water and even soda? It stands for Union of Orthodox Rabbis and it means that the company that makes the product has paid a tax to this secretive organization to claim that their product has been blessed by a rabbi and is now kosher. How bottled water and Coca Cola can be kosher is beyond me but that tax is then passed on to the consumer. Even if the tax is only a nickel (and it’s probably a lot more than that) this translates into hundreds of billions of dollars every year that go to this group. What does this Union of Orthodox Rabbis do with all of those hundreds of billions of dollars you might ask? Well it goes straight to the racially segregated ethnostate of israel of course. Jews represent about 2% of the American population which means that 98% of the population who aren’t jewish are also paying the tax, most of them completely oblivious to it.

Andyman 8 June 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are a lot of products that have seals of approval that pass the cost onto the consumer that you guys don't talk about

Kosher tax conspiracy theory

I never look at that U. Rabbis make very little off it. If you want to make money being a rabbi is not a good choice.

Meh if we can't beat em, join em. Anyone know of any jewish dating apps? I can forgo pork for some billions ...
for real tho. They might hide behind some of the stretched values of Judaism, but all this corruption is not "the jews" its some rich power hungry dudes that happen to be jewish.

Call them out not the religion/race.

If all of them are in on it, im signing up for sure.

I know what you mean and im juat talking shit all this ^^^^^ is neither here nor there.

But yeah if this is true. And all i can seem to find online checks out then they found a hella hussle. Pretty worrying stuff.

Actually makes me consider what good could be achieved micro taxing like this

Thanks for sharing

Add a little pork to every product. They can't demand a "Kosher tax," or claim it's Halal either.

This is a rather dated video but it explains quite a bit

Thanks for the info, was not aware of such. Will look into it more.

If you google this be aware that the primary shareholders of google are Sergey Brin and Larry Page who are both jewish. The first hundred or so pages that will pop up will be from sites like the ADL (which is literally the biggest jewish lobbying group on the planet) attempting to debunk this as a “conspiracy theory “. I assure you it isn’t.

@Andyman Another reason to use DuckDuckGo.

@SpikeTalon which is also owned by a jew...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107997
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.