slug.com slug.com

3 3

BLM protestor has an absolute meltdown and it's everything wrong with their movement-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those people are quite deranged.

This applies to more groups than just BLM, and this is also a reason I find it hard to align myself with any movement even if there may be something I might support. Part of me wonders in a more conspiracy sort of way if there is some actual disease, illness, or chemical that is making people as crazy as they are today. Maybe it is just as simple as spoiled, self-entitled brats throwing a hissy fit because the world doesn't cater to their every whim and notion.

I'm inclined to go with the latter there, kids these days have parents who don't care about raising them properly.

The solution to this Problem I think may very well be “Kid Safe’ POSTER PAINT.

Super Soakers, Pressure Washers, Water Balloons, Small Squeeze Bottles ... FULL OF POSTER PAINT.
White, Yellow, Orange, Red ... BRIGHT VISIBLE COLORS

Someone is Hostile, Aggressive, Gets Physical, Carrying Signs and Banners of Hate, Is a Deliberate Agitator?
SOAK THEM DOWN with Poster Paint
OBSCURE Their Signage Their Banners
Mark Them for Easy Description ... so They Stand Out Clearly.
STRIP AWAY Their Anonymity.

DO NOT SEEK TO HURT
HUMILIATE ... Make Fun Of ... REFUSE to Take Them Seriously.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107901
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.