slug.com slug.com

4 4

Northeastern Pennsylvania emerges as key to Trump Pennsylvania win-
[redstate.com]

As someone from Allentown PA, I could tell you firsthand that driving around in the city I have observed there being far more Trump signs than Biden ones, just saying...

SpikeTalon 10 June 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully Trump will pull it out. He will win easily here in Oklahoma.

PA generally is a key state (and a keystone state!)

are you the Spike that i see on Bill's periscopes?

Not that I know of.

@SpikeTalon ok. thanks

No one is enthralled with the idea of the career politician Joe Biden becoming the next president. He is not a likable individual. He is obviously senile and is degenerating weekly that is why his attendants are not letting him debate President Trump.

The one to watch for is the VP. They will deem Biden incompetent within a month or so, if he makes it to November.

He is definitely better than Hillary, which will hopefully be enough to have people vote against Trump. You want to talk about senile...

i have floated the Biden mental incapacity and my liberal fb connections say that they don't see it and that if anything it is djt that is smoldering. i told them that we will have to see more evidence in the coming months since really neither has been out pressing the flesh like a normal year.

i mention this just to remind us all that there are many who see it very differently.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107734
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.