slug.com slug.com

9 5

White Privilege, what about Jew Privilege?

Israel is about to Annex/Steal more chunks of land outside their accepted borders. They wanna do it in case Trump doesn’t get re-elected! FUCK TRUMP!!

Israel is a criminal state and they use our taxes to support Israel

You don’t understand why Antisemitic action is up?!?!

FrozenSoul 7 June 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only hope for Whites is the Pagan Path. We are NOT Sons of Abraham and that MATTERS. The Russians tried Atheism— it didn’t work

Hitler did NOT NEED to kill a single Jew: if had just had the balls to kill the Jew Book and take Nordic people back to their PAGAN ROOTS. In order to kill a nation, u gotta kill their GOD..

Any proof of this attempted "theft"? No? Just ramblings of a leftist nitwit? What about the blacks? How you feel about those people?

And how exactly do you surmise they are a "leftist"?

yeah y'all are right astute observers and smart too...those damn Jews fucked up everything. If Hitler had successfully wiped out the Jews the whole world would be at peace and we all would be basking in the glow of perpetual prosperity. Fucking Jews anyhow!
All Nations of the world (except Israel of course) should enjoin the Arabs desire to exterminate those goddamned Jews...then maybe we will all hold hands and buy each other Coca Colas and... ...LOL what a bunch of losers!

@Darkhorse48
I see what you did there. went and got all sarcasm -ey and stuff...very wit - ey...thanks for the coinage.

Lol If Hitler would’ve won, do you think Germany would be turning brown and Islamic? He called whites gullible nitwits that need to be protected. “This infection of our blood , which hundreds of thousands of our people overlook as though blind , is, moreover promoted systematically by the jews today. Systematically these black parasites of the nation ravish our innocent young, blonde girls and thus destroy something that can never again be replaced in this world. Both, yes, both Christian denominations (Catholic, Protestant) regard with indifference this desecration and annihilation of a noble and unique race to whom the earth was given by the Grace of God” A.H. My Struggle pg 827 1st Edition.Whens the last time you heard anyone say that white people are worth saving? Better pray he’s wrong about this! “ Marxism creates the economic weapon which the international jew uses for smashing the economic basis of the free, for the destruction of their national industries, industrial trade and with this finally (final step) for the enslavement of free nations into the service of the international world finance Judaism “ pg 875 I’m not built for slavery!

I’m openly antisemitic because I’ve read the Babylonian Talmud. I’ve seen Europa The Last Battle. I’ve read My Struggle. I’ve read The International Jew by Henry Ford. I no longer live in fear to question everything. Judaism ✡️ is the Synagogue of satan

The International Jew is a four-volume set of antisemitic booklets or pamphlets originally published and distributed in the early 1920s by the Dearborn Publishing Company, which was owned by Henry Ford. It was claimed Ford was unaware of the publication until 1927 when he removed it. This was translated into German and influenced the new forming Nazi party in Germany.

Today it has been translated into Arabic. There are some different versions of this out there, I have seen a comic book version of this too.

I have noticed that people who really believe in this kind of stuff also fall for other conspiracy theories like the ones pushed by CNN or the 5G conspiracy theories.

Not too much Jew Privilege out there. There are all kinds of anti-Jew conspiracy theories and blame.

@MosheBenIssac The mask of the jew clever not really

The Talmud for those who have not yet got around to reading it.

@MosheBenIssac I also buy into the theory of unit 8200 disinfo agents wandering around the innerwebs and such. Begone tool

Any other ones I should know about?

If you look hard enough, you will find it. If you think that us giving money to Israel concludes some bigger conspiracy, well you should take a look at the long list of countries that we supply money to. Their local politics are exact that. The interest of the united states has always leaned towards Israel, not because they are a jewish state but they are a strategic military location. It's better to make peace with them so we can have an ally in the middle east. What Israel decides to do is their business.

Also, there is no one group think for Jewish people. It would be like saying all muslims are the same. The jewish state of Israel is just that, the jewish state of israel. A Jewish person in California has no bearing on the situation and their allegiance will tend to be toward their homeland, America.

As far as being criminal, not everything is black and white. It's easy to criticize from afar but when there is the reality of your country being attacked by your neighbor, there are decisions to be made. I don't know if I agree but I don't know if there is a good solution to any of it.

Thanks from Israel!

By the way, I'm not too upset to see so many anti-Semitic comments here. It’s easier for me to communicate with such people than with frightened hypocrites.

@El_Uro No problem man

How is that Jew privilege? Sounds like issues with a foreign nation. How is that relevant to the United States, where the issue of privilege is center stage? Is it because Trump appears to bow down to Israel, showing that he isn't really all about "America First"?

You do realize Israel is a country, right? And there are Jews (as an ethnicity) who have never been to Israel, don't hold any allegiance to Israel, don't care about Israel in any way, and are critical of Israel. Heck, I am one of those ethnic Jews who has lived in the US my whole life, never traveled to Israel, and am highly critical of the Netanyahu regime.

Why are we bringing this up in regards to the US? So if Italy did something we didn't like, we would blame all Americans with Italian heritage? If the UK or Ireland did something we didn't like, we would blame all Americans with English or Irish heritage? Hey, I think the monarchy in the UK is corrupt and uses taxpayer dollars for their lavish lifestyles - where is the rampant anti-WASP mentality in the US?

The overwhelming majority of ethnic Jews, specifically ones with traces back to Judea and not just ones from converting, are considered white. You ever notice when you fill out a race section on a government form, there is no option for Jewish - just Caucasian non-Hispanic. Would you consider Italians non-white? And even if you do consider ethnic Jews non-white for some reason, they still present as white, and therefore yes, they do benefit from white privilege. Now there are other privileges they do not benefit from, such as religious privileges in an extreme Christian-centric country, but as far as race goes they have the same white privilege as your standard white Christian male.

I can see where you would take issue with "Jew privilege" as if the other person states it as all encompassing. I have the issue as well when talking about Jews, when I really mean basically just Israel. I can't throw all Jews into that, as there are plenty of Jewish people, even Israelis, that don't condone Israel's actions against the Palestinians. Perhaps it should be "Israeli privilege" to eliminate any confusion?

I can also see the posters side. No country does anything, other than condemn. The American government has no issues with Israel annexing land, but when Crimeans hold a referendum to rejoin with Russia, that referendum passes unanimously, and Russia accepts it, they froth at the mouth about "annexation" and condemn Russia. It seems that any country that commits humanitarian atrocities is labeled bad, but if Israel does it, then that's just fine. I'm sure that we'd go to war with Syria if Syria decided to take back Golan Heights from Israel's annexation.

@Ranticore don't get me wrong, we definitely capitulate and walk on eggshells when it comes to Israel over some other countries. I agree that saying "Israeli privilege" would actually be a much better term, as it removes any confusion around blaming all Jews for the actions of a single foreign nation, and I also would agree that there are certain privileges given towards the nation of Israel - though that is completely separate from any kind of privilege for being white in the United States. As BlackoutNJ said, Israel is a strategic military ally in the Middle East, which is why it is usually deemed important, especially when we are constantly at war with other Middle Eastern countries.

There is another theory I have heard, which I don't know if it is necessarily true, but it sounds plausible. The theory is that American Evangelicals hold Jerusalem as extremely important because it is where they think Jesus will return. They want Jerusalem to be safe and protected for his return, and they trust the Jewish people to protect and preserve it over Muslims. They don't give a damn about Jews, it is merely playing the odds. And that is why they bend over backwards to support Israel, to prevent Muslims from taking over Jerusalem. I think there might be something else in Bible prophecy about Jews needing to be in control of Jerusalem for the end times to happen, but I am not really sure. Again, I don't know if this is true, but I can see it being valid.

[cnn.com]

@JacksonNought I think you’re correct that the linkage of the USA with Israel is bolstered by evangelical support. The nation of Israel is linked to our country’s founding and the influence of the Judeo-Christian ethic. All the way back to John Adams there has always been a hope for Jews to have their homeland again and that Israel will have a Christian awakening. As a Christian myself, I’m thankful for the rich heritage my faith has because of the Old Testament Jewish and non-Jewish saints. I hold that hope out to all of Israel, like John Adams, that they will know Jesus as The Messiah. Additionally, evangelical interest is also linked to biblical prophecy. End times theology is inseparable from the nation of Israel. The seven year Great Tribulation starts with a treaty that Israel establishes with their enemies. The rebuilding of the Jewish temple is also included in the prophesies. Lastly, and this may offend, their is privilege for the ‘spiritual’ Israel and the Church which is grafted into God’s promise. That privilege is God’s calling and blessing on His people. That blessing is not of earthly things but of salvation. Romans :1 “Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved.”

@danscott thank you for the insight.

I wonder why so many people seem to blame Jews for US involvement with Israel, when it seems like the Evangelicals are the ones driving it.

The wall Israel errected to separate Palestinians from Israelis in 2002 already extends around the settlements they want to formally annex. They are already connected to Israel by utilities, transportation and telecom nets. The annexation is already de facto, just not de jure. And it's been that way for decades.

This is not a change in actual conditions.

Depends on the Jew...I know where I am, most are so far left leaning it's scary

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107488
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.