slug.com slug.com

5 3

How conspiracy theories about the NYPD Shake Shack "poisoning" blew up-
[nypost.com]

Just in case you are tempted to jump to conclusions, keep in mind this was from The New York Post which is a known right-leaning source who tend to back the blue. Apparently there was quite an extensive investigation by the police and detectives turned up no conclusive evidence that foul play was involved, and the initial leaked story was inaccurate and propped up by drama. Afterall, this community should be about promoting facts, and facts don't give a damn about your feelings. This is also why it's always good to question things.

SpikeTalon 10 June 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will never cease to amaze me the folks who claim they do not trust mainstream medias and yet turn around and believe the very medias they condemn, unreal. Of course, some people do think for themselves and don't buy into the first narrative presented.

Police union have been known to be overzealous in the past when it comes to defending their members but under the current hostile circumstances that would be Very understandable.

I agree on the circumstances for them being concerned, but this particular incident apparently was blown out of proportion though. Yeah, the police unions can go to extremes at times, then again alot of unions are like that these days.

If you think of all the "hoaxes" i think they were covered up!

these brave LEOs being poisoned.
Antifa arriving at places but being scared off by the locals.
Andy Ngo being milkshaked with cement.
That lady police officer not getting her food.

I think the deepstate or similar are covering these attacks up!

I don't think all those situations were hoaxes, but I wasn't talking about all hoaxes just the one cited above, which apparently the police union blew that one out of proportion. Always question things even if it makes you uncomfortable doing so.

@SpikeTalon why would the police lie?

this all stinks of ANTIFA and the DEEPSTATE

@bastion In the case I linked to in this post, it's not a matter of them out right lying, it's a matter of them exagerating the seriousness of the situation. Aside from that, what makes you think police officers aren't capable of lying, they are human just like us and all humans are capable of telling lies?

@SpikeTalon I trust the police.

@bastion I don't trust anyone without questioning things first, too many authoritarians in this world who are eager to take advantage of unsuspecting people. Medias in particular lie like crazy.

I don't believe there was nothing!

I’m not sure comments are even in order (save mine of course) until the exact details of the investigation have been divulged. Were the police the first to drink milkshakes that day? Was an employee overtly of an anti-police bent?

Apparently the facts have come out and the police officers involved in that incident are not rebutting anything. The first red flag there is that apparently those cops placed their order via mobile app and their drinks were ready upon arrival, so the odds of someone knowing who they were and tampering with their drinks is extremely low. Second, none of them actually got sick, which is quite telling. Again, none of the three officers have denied such.

@SpikeTalon Good info. Thank you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106842
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.