slug.com slug.com

3 2

Just out of curiosity, I wonder what those protestors would do if someone gave them twenty dollar bills? Bet they wouldn't have any problems with Jackson then...

Rioters try to tear down Andrew Jackson statue near White House, set up new autonomous zone-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm completely baffled as to how Seattle got in this mess. I don't know anything about it's local politics and culture, but it's like I'm watching events taking place in another country, not mine.

Whatever happened to water cannons and fire hoses?
We are simply being too “nice” to these people ...
They want to stage a “revolution”?
Are they aware that people get Dead during revolutions?
I can imagine the WDC Mayor being willing to allow this but these people are insane if they believe the Federal Government will let this stand.
They obviously don’t know what happened in the past to folks who “took over” the area.

Yeah I completely agree, people are literally out of it. Straight zombified.

@JVIP-WTPNN it wouldn't surprise me at this point. I just don't see what all this will prove when they are destroying things that will only be replaced.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106530
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.