slug.com slug.com

6 13

Wanna scare the hell out of the power elite and the politicians? Turn off ALL news political channels - ALL of them. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC...detox folks - We need to detox...great video here.

iThink 9 June 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One can't go through life, even for a short time, without knowing what's happening around us! The media needs us as much as we need the media.

Cancelled my cable subscription a year ago. Don't miss it.
Don't listen to radio as they have a propaganda message at least every hour.
Chinese communists lock you in a room and then playing blaring propaganda continually.
How many fingers Winston?
In stores, when they play the propaganda, I hum to myself or turn up volume on the music on my phone.

I have to work on my projects anyway.

As an artist, I don't have the time to tune in to see full-time horrible news anyway.

We know at this point of the many communist Red demo lib BS we have had that now it is obvious this is just another don't vote for TRUMP 2020 hoax. Commies love it as they can try to destroy Capitalism and Trump at the same time at you and yours expense.

By stimulating cortisol and epinephrine release it literally makes you sick and sends you to an early grave.

more information please LOL

Said detox is long overdue in my humble opinion...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106467
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.