slug.com slug.com

4 3

Just test!

Which?

• 10 votes
  • 2 votes
realCandyCovfefe 4 June 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The poster appears to be a troll.

Why? What are indications that the poster is a troll?

@realCandyCovfefe It responds with a reasonable question. Perhaps I was mistaken.
It would help if you had a credible bio.
Also, your "poll" could indicate what attribute of the two parties we are judging. Which is more racist? Which is less racist? Something else?

@pbuck0145
@GuyB @A1fredo
As I said in the post title “Just Test”, it’s just a test. The items tested are not only used to check the social media functions (ie, posting, uploading and voting) and whether users’ posts may be shadowbanned on the site or not, but also used to view the overall social ecology of the community, including political spectrum, political stances, political affiliations, common characteristics and general attributes. However, it can get neither a detailed understanding of specific individuals nor an in-depth understanding of specific collectives but merely a general and preliminary understanding of the holistic community.

In the sentence that “the party who freed the slaves and fought civil rights is being called Racist by the party that owned the slaves and started the KKK.”, the political parties involved include two political parties. One is “the party who freed the slaves and fought civil rights”. The other is “the party that owned the slaves and started the KKK”. There is no doubt that anyone actually knows that the former refers to the Republican Party and the latter refers to the Democratic Party.

What the sentence emphasizes is just an irony, “the party who freed the slaves and fought civil rights is being called Racist”, which is obviously a paradox that contradicts itself. The sentence includes two logical propositions. One is “the Republican Party freed the slaves and fought civil rights”. The other is “the Republican Party is being called Racist”. Because, as we know, the logical proposition that “the Republican Party freed the slaves and fought civil rights” is in fact true, so the logical proposition that “the Republican Party is being called Racist” will be absolutely in logic false, which means that the accusation from the Democratic Party is just a malicious lie.

However, in the sentence, the subject is “the party who freed the slaves and fought civil rights”, and the predicate is “is being called Racist by the party that owned the slaves and started the KKK”. As for who is referred to in the phrase after “by”, it is not very important. Back to the question, if the answer should be given, then the object of “Which” in the question will refer to the “Republican Party”.

My purpose is not to play the game of language and logic but to know how everyone defines their own perceptions of the content and context of the message to answer the question in the post according to their own interpretations and political stances in any ambiguous information situation.

The so-called ambiguous information situation includes vague content (ie, expression of words is not sufficient and not very clear), blank biography, and even information interference by intervening picture.

Each individual's answer will reflect how each individual decodes information and each individual's own political stance. Of course, what each individual thinks is only known by the individual himself/herself.

The only thing I can just know is whether the majority of users on the site are Republicans or Democrats. The poll will determine how I will use the site in the future.

In addition, I also want to test whether the users on the site are easily offended or not. Being easily offended is a mental illness of liberals, and it seriously affects the degree of freedom of speech on social media. Part of the reason that leftist social media violates freedom of expression is that its users are easily offended. A common phenomenon I have observed is that people from shithole countries are more easily offended than people from non-shithole countries. Every country has the government it deserves. No wonder those who are easily offended have always got their communist government.

Thank you for participating in the discussion in the post. I’m glad to meet you on the site.

@realCandyCovfefe Well, I don't know about the others, but I was just mocking... you know, as in kidding... people do that still from time to time heh heh No biggie 😛 Nice to meet you too.

@realCandyCovfefe Why? and How?

Hahaha had to read it twice.

Could you update me on the difference between your two readings? Thank you very much.

Perhaps you can clue me in as to what we are choosing between.

@realCandyCovfefe I thought the question was which party is calling the party that freed the slaves racist but founded the kkk. It's still unclear what the poster is asking. Which? Which party freed the slaves and fought for civil rights (Republicans) who founded the kkk (Democrats)

@realCandyCovfefe, @pbuck0145 which is being called racist? Which is calling the other racist? Which?

@GuyB Don't expect a serious answer to these questions.

Good digi-art. Bad virtue-signal.

Very interesting! What is so good about the digi-art in the picture? What is so bad about the virtue-signal in the picture? Why?

Which what?

As you think.

Maybe he was crying "witch," and Siri screwed it up for him?

@A1fredo Maybe! I am not sure. For details it would be better to ask him directly.

@realCandyCovfefe That's targeted harassment by 2020 standards, a big no-no n_n

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106169
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.