slug.com slug.com

5 3

LINK NC governor removing statues from state capitol

I am ashamed that this is my governor. Thank goodness I am not deluded enough to have voted for him or any other democrat.

turnerjolene48 7 June 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All things “Confederacy” prove that it’s the Democrat’s who fought in favor of slavery. Today’s inner city plantations continue to demonstrate this.
The KKK, was the Civil War’s #ANTIFA/blacklivesmatter terrorist force (back then, more like, #BlackSlaveLivesMatter).
With today’s angry, city-burning ANTIFA/#BLM, it’s in the Democrat’s best interest that all things “Civil War” be immediately erased before the angry mobs address Democrats’s historic blaming of America’s racism on Republicans, who committed to end slavery, Jim Crow, inner cities, the KKK, etc.
Curious to see how Pelosi handles her Robert Byrd relationship.

What part of History doesn't bother someone, or everyone? I mean good grief, come on...the monuments are not the problem. The people who are offended by them are the problem. Next week we may decide we are offended by Country Music and have to burn down the Grand Ole Opry. Or, offended by the use of Chinese labor to build the railways and have to remove all train tracks headed West.

Let no reminder of ACTUAL history remain standing, or we may not repeat it!!!!!!!

Finish up with the statues so they can get on to shredding paintings and burning books.

That must be the new trend among the radical left, demolishing statues. Some folks have too much spare time...

I guess you have to go to extremes to entertain small minds.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105996
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.