slug.com slug.com

11 2

I wish the President would do something about CHOP.

Two shot, one killed in Seattle CHOP-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One strategy is wait for CHOP to do something heinous which likely has already happened many times. It would have to trigger public disgust. As there is a high concentration of drug addicts and criminals in CHOP, heinous acts are a certainty.

It's time for solution,
Seattle City Council. Kshama Sawant is the most visible activist (SJW) on Seattle's City Council. She needs to be removed from office ASAP. Jenny Durkan the Mayor must go. Seattle's normal citizens must run an emergency election this November and replace ALL the activist SJW Council members. Or continue to allow tweekers and anarchist to maintain control of Seattle's city center.

I think it is going to end badly somehow. The question is how the media will cover this up, this usually involves blaming Trump somehow. Seattle’s tweeker cams, the tweekers all left for Capitol Hill where they get free food, good dope and no police.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what degree the federal government can intercede? My understanding is local governments are responsible for situations like this.

Sadly, I think Trump is being counseled to proceed carefully because the political fallout could be substantial if things went sideways. In a non-election year I would expect some strong language coming from the White House.

I am setting up my own autonomous zone right now. I think as long as I wear a Che tshirt I ought to be okay.

"Capitol Hill Organized or Occupied Protest (CHOP). The reports of armed people, guns being handed out from the back of a car, plus the failure of the police to respond to issues in the area even to a reported robbery by an armed man all spelt trouble and it was only a matter of time before there was a tragedy."

And we can make CHOP a Second Amendment-free zone.

So, what will he do? The story states "Officers attempted to locate a shooting victim but were met by a "violent crowd" that prevented officers "safe access" to the victims" If he goes in and plows them down, it would be Tiananmen Square 2020

Arrest them, that's what...

Get folks like that off the streets.

summer of LOVE ? These misanthropes are so sick. This gives insight into their minds and how so many of them idolize the 60's which was the start of all of this leftist garbage. Millions have died over the decades from the liberal induced illegal drug promotion, but who cares, the cops shot a criminal.....or were on his neck.

Federalism. Insurrection. Those are the two points relevant to the situation.

First, it is not the President's, nor the Federal Government's responsibility to do anything - nor generally do they have the AUTHORITY to do anything.

And while it certainly does look to be an insurrection - the size of it is not a threat to any government entity, not the US, not the State of Washington, not even to Seattle - so proportion is a factor.

Now, the media is covering for CHOP so I don't know if there is any demand from the locals for FED intervention, so without local support, I think the President would be doing more to satisfy the non-local base that actually resolving a problem worthy of FED intervention.

It's a local problem for local jurisdictions.......

Now that there has been a death, he may have authority. Idk the legalities

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105929
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.