slug.com slug.com

3 2

LINK Professor Warns CIVIL WAR May Be Next Step Of Civil Unrest As Cops Quit While Antifa Escalates - YouTube

I've been worried about this for a very long time. I have no idea what to do about it I don't think anybody does.

Darkhorse48 6 June 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well it'll be interesting to see if a shooting civil war starts any time soon. I'm guessing that at least 70%of the Antifa mob are pussies who will literally shit themselves the instant someone with serious intent points a rifle and shoots the person standing beside them

I think you're absolutely right. I live in Australia, even though we're mostly easy going people, I can see a Civil War looming in nearly every country. I'm sure that will make the United Nations very happy, it will work well with their New World Order, maybe they're behind all of this unrest!! This is more like WW111 starting up. And also, maybe Macron who reminds me of a little Hitler will be the leader. The good people in the world outnumber the bad, so don't worry, you don't need to do anything, as people are a wake up to what's really going on here, and won't allow it to go too far! If people really WANT TO SEE THE WORLD'S END, THEN WATCH a movie that was made of the future in 1975 starring Charton Heston, and is called, SOYLENT GREEN!! Everything that has happened since the change in the world in the 70s right up until this day is all there in this one movie. People really need to watch it a few times to realise what is coming sooner than they think which shows in the end of it. There's no denying this movie wasn't a prediction, which has nearly all come to pass. It can be bought on ebay for $10. I have been advising everyone to watch SOYLENT GREEN, so somehow we can try and stop the end from happening, we hope!!! I wish you well.

If it comes to civil war we'll fight it out. Better sooner than later, while we still have the numbers and the guns.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105402
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.