slug.com slug.com

3 4

The cover-up begins in effort to hide Covid-19 spread from massive protests...
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Personally, while I think the Entire CCP Virus (COVID-??) was and is hyped all out of proportion to the reality ...
While I suppose its a tragic thing that these people have done such an EXCELLENT JOB of undoing everything that was done to bring it into manageable levels ...
The people and places that were most involved in this are the Leftists, the Democrats and Their Stooges so ... perhaps we can simply accept that “Survival of the Fittest” has its Good Points.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there are those who don't see the blatant inconsistency and hypocrisy of this level of manipulation. For 4 months now we've been lied to and misled. Have enough of us realized what's going on to make a change?

Its the Left and the Democrats Primarily ... maybe there will be enough of a winnowing that “the Change” will be a “Natural Process”?
The concept of Cannon Fodder occurs to me ...

My prediction is that this will be blamed on Trump rallies. NBC simultaneously promotes protest gatherings, for black trans oppression for example, while also doing a story about how selfish Trump supporters are going to kill everyone by going to rallies.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104609
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.