slug.com slug.com

2 5

Being that I was born in a hospital directly across the street from the Allentown Fairgrounds, the Allentown Fair means alot to me and every year at the end of August (sometimes beginning of September) I look forward to attending. One of my favorite places to eat there (and year round at that) was a local favorite called the Ritz Barbecue. Just got word today the Ritz will be closing down, the pandemic lockdowns hit the owners hard, so hard they won't be able to bounce back. This lockdown madness needs to end, it is causing more suffering and hardship than the actual Covid-19 virus. I can only wonder who's going to be next?

[wfmz.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite restaurant had to close down, and I can't even get a building permit at ciity hall without jumping through 3x as many hoops. I'm sure everyone has similar stories, and now the media is hinting at another spike, so you know that will probably trigger some communities to be stupid again. It's getting old....

I'm afraid we're talking about the tip of the iceberg.

I'm afraid you're right about that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104497
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.