slug.com slug.com

2 5

Speak Truth - A message that needs to be heard. Blue Lives Matter.

Blue Lives Matter.

Naomimi 7 June 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Blue Lives Matter

These are the only blue lives that matter.

If you're here to spread your far left agenda, don't bother. I'm immune to that type of insanity.

@Naomimi Imagine uttering the words "blue lives" and then commenting on insanity. I'll give you this: the thin blue line flag is an upgrade from the Nazi flag!

@WilyRickWiles You're entitled to your opinions but I disagree.

@Naomimi @WileRickWiles No, he's not enetitled to his opinion....he lives in Chicago where blacks kill each other everyday....a shithole he helped create.

@Sheepdog It never fails to amaze me how you right-wingers allow your political beliefs to be defined by the opposite of every moral panic your propaganda machine pumps out. In this case, you've become the opposite of a standpoint epistemologist, arguing that I have LESS standing to comment on what is happening in Chicago because I live there.

@WilyRickWiles it’s sad to know the high poverty and crime rate of south Chicago. However the city has been run by Democrats since mid 20th century. Democrats have proven themselves to be incapable of changing the situation for the poor folks living in south Chicago. So when a Democrat wants to share their “wisdom”, we will politely say no thank you

@Naomimi We have nonpartisan mayoral elections. If you want to have a meaningful debate and not just a cudgel against the opposing party, criticise the policies, and do so in the context of state and national policies.

@WilyRickWiles Great job of deflecting away from the point @Naomimi made. You and your city are pathetic and hopless. Bye.

@Sheepdog Resentment isn't healthy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104204
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.