slug.com slug.com

3 5

This is the first I'm hearing about this in Chicago, so I cannot verify the validity of any claims made in the article, only sharing it for informative purposes.

Here comes the Chicago effort at an autonomous zone, but someone didn't plan very well-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It does not take much to stop these people. They are not very smart. 'GTFO' is a phrase that often comes across the Chicago police scanner. When you have a bunch of black people as cops, you are not under the microscope of everything.

2016 Campaign - Trump told a reporter to sit down and shut up and wait your turn - that is one of the reasons he is POTUS now. Acknowledging ignorance and moronic mentality of people is the problem.

Maybe if we treat these "citizens" of these AUTONOMOUS ZONES as foreigners, as they claim, with NO Constitutional Rights and hostile to the USA, they may have second thoughts!!!!!!

Sounds like a sit in to me, but Red State sure didn't let that get in the way of their narrative.

And that's why I said any claims made could not be verified...

@SpikeTalon They're not a great source!

@WilyRickWiles Neither is Salon or CNN.

@SpikeTalon No they aren't!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:103923
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.